7-3-2019 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

A village here is really quite small but the surroundings I can take in too which are really very nice. Near the centre of the village we have woods we can walk through.

Any ease up of the heat and humidity? Feeling any better?
It's just hotter than hell and the devil left for vacation. But I am feeling somewhat better today, thanks. I have been sleeping whenever I feel tired. If I can't always sleep at night, fine. I shall sleep during the day. My night owl is alive and kicking right now.

Reactions: TonyM
It's just hotter than hell and the devil left for vacation. But I am feeling somewhat better today, thanks. I have been sleeping whenever I feel tired. If I can't always sleep at night, fine. I shall sleep during the day. My night owl is alive and kicking right now.

You folks seem to get the extremes of the seasons. I was in Canada in winter and couldn't believe how cold it got. Flying from east to west coast in the US in a day was novel :)

The boys set up a new air purifier today as well. And they are going to do a deep dusting and total vacuuming of the house tomorrow to try and beat back some of the allergens I know are floating about. I think that will help as well. I was a severe asthmatic BEFORE the flu hit my lungs, so it's something needed to be done.
You folks seem to get the extremes of the seasons. I was in Canada in winter and couldn't believe how cold it got. Flying from east to west coast in the US in a day was novel :)
And this year has been overly wet so the mold and stuff is HIGH.

We have such diverse weather here, and it's one reason we all ask each other how the weather is in an area. Just the few hours between Paint and I, and we live in the same state, can mean totally different weather in the same day. We watch the radar like hawks here.

The boys set up a new air purifier today as well. And they are going to do a deep dusting and total vacuuming of the house tomorrow to try and beat back some of the allergens I know are floating about. I think that will help as well. I was a severe asthmatic BEFORE the flu hit my lungs, so it's something needed to be done.

And this year has been overly wet so the mold and stuff is HIGH.

Not common here except in poorly maintained houses. Mostly pollen at different times of year and sometimes pollution from what I knew of my friends who suffered.

Reactions: Debi
Not common here except in poorly maintained houses. Mostly pollen at different times of year and sometimes pollution from what I knew of my friends who suffered.
I live in the middle of farm country, surrounded by flowering trees and plants. I also live near a small lake, complete with all the blooming things from there. Nature is attacking me...lol

Aaand let's not forget I still have 3 dogs and a cat living here. Fur....lots of fur.

I live in the middle of farm country, surrounded by flowering trees and plants. I also live near a small lake, complete with all the blooming things from there. Nature is attacking me...lol

I suffered badly from hay fever for years and then it stopped and shortly after that an allergy to cats. I was so miserable I saw an add for an intense pollen treatment and it worked.

I suffered badly from hay fever for years and then it stopped and shortly after that an allergy to cats. I was so miserable I saw an add for an intense pollen treatment and it worked.
I have tried it all....shots, the holistics, the entire arsenal to fight it. I think I'm just allergic to this particular world. :p

I have tried it all....shots, the holistics, the entire arsenal to fight it. I think I'm just allergic to this particular world. :p

16 compressed multi pollen pills a day for 4 weeks that can't be interrupted and it worked, tasted like shit though :)