7-3-2019 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

I'm more convinced of this as I get older. The fear and the memories diminish but I'm reluctant to explore further.
I honestly believe we need to leave those things in the past. When they pop up as fears, we can acknowledge them, but we need to live this life without pulling too much of the past one with us.

Reactions: TonyM
Here's a weird thing, all my life when in the shower I have a to work up to get my head under the water without gasping for air

Here's a weird thing, all my life when in the shower I have a to work up to get my head under the water without gasping for air
Now that is so typical of a past life drowning, Tony. I've actually heard of that before.

Now that is so typical of a past life drowning, Tony. I've actually heard of that before.

Interesting. One of the most amazing but also scariest experiences I've had was conning a boat at night. Extremes

Reactions: Debi
Interesting. One of the most amazing but also scariest experiences I've had was conning a boat at night. Extremes
That you are...lol Back to the shower thing, I recall reading two other stories of past life descriptions that mention the shower issue. So it may well be part of it.

That you are...lol Back to the shower thing, I recall reading two other stories of past life descriptions that mention the shower issue. So it may well be part of it.

I haven't come across any accounts of that but I haven't explored it either but interesting.

Reactions: Debi
OK, my dears, I'm getting tired again, so off I'm going to go for the night. Tony, go to bed and get some more sleep! See you all tomorrow.