7-3-2019 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

Raise your hand if you are guilty of this....

65380122_390575601574033_8117135615574671360_n.jpg
Hand up

Reactions: NobleHouse
Good morning gang. Debi I hope you are breathing easier today. Today in MI it’s a bit cooler this morning. Possible rain today.

Good morning gang. Debi I hope you are breathing easier today. Today in MI it’s a bit cooler this morning. Possible rain today.
Debi just got here today. Doing better this evening. :)

Reactions: Paintman
I have an old photo of four year old me in a Batman shirt. And I was fierce! (Almost as fierce as 18 year old me in Hulk underwear which were a birthday gift from a friend.)
Well, aren't ya gonna share that with us??? :D

I remember all my boys when they had a superhero costume or shirt. They were little warriors! Except the one who tried to jump out the window and fly....he was grounded for a bit. :p

When I was probably seven years old, my Mom made me a Peter Pan costume. At that age, I had not learned the difference between real life and fiction (probably funny to hear that from a 57 year old man who thinks he can see the future). I didn’t understand that everything in the media was not real. So I though I too could fly because Pan could in the movies. So I had my nephew (the same one mentioned in another thread today) pick me up and throw me. He threw me head first into a light poll. I learned that polls can stand in the way of a successful take off.

Reactions: Paintman
Raise your hand if you are guilty of this....

65380122_390575601574033_8117135615574671360_n.jpg
Guilty as charged. Today I went to the store to buy veg, condiments and some ground beef for tomorrow. Needless to say I made 6 quarts of paella today.:)
You know how this trip got sidetracked?
A jar of fancy Spanish olives was on sale.:confused:

Reactions: Debi