7-3-2019 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

Guilty as charged. Today I went to the store to buy veg, condiments and some ground beef for tomorrow. Needless to say I made 6 quarts of paella today.:)
You know how this trip got sidetracked?
A jar of fancy Spanish olives was on sale.:confused:
ROFL! I so get that, Paint! lol

Which is why shopping on line is a good thing for me. I no longer see a "good deal" and get side tracked. But you will enjoy your paella for days to come! lol

Happy 4th of July my American friends. It's already the 4th here, have great time doing whatever you do to celebrate.

Reactions: Debi
Happy 4th of July my American friends. It's already the 4th here, have great time doing whatever you do to celebrate.
Hi Tony! Well, here it will be fairly quiet at my house.

Reactions: TonyM
Although there is a ton of food here. lol The boys wanted food..they shall have food.

Although there is a ton of food here. lol The boys wanted food..they shall have food.

No connection but I did a fairly big food shop today, the storage is officially at capacity :)

Reactions: Debi
No connection but I did a fairly big food shop today, the storage is officially at capacity :)
At least we know who has the supplies...lol I have Gabe coming tomorrow for the holiday and that boy can eat....and eat...and eat....

I used to have a huge appetite back in the day when I was skinny but now one small meal a day.

I told jadmom i have surrendered to the potato. I am on baked/steamed potatoes only for a few weeks. I find its a great way to reset my taste buds after a few weeks of one food. After the 5th day the cravings and shakes stop and i feel pretty good

I used to have a huge appetite back in the day when I was skinny but now one small meal a day.
He's still a "kid". 19 and still growing. He gets much taller and I'm gonna hurt my neck looking up at him.

I told jadmom i have surrendered to the potato. I am on baked/steamed potatoes only for a few weeks. I find its a great way to reset my taste buds after a few weeks of one food. After the 5th day the cravings and shakes stop and i feel pretty good
no salt sugar oil etc just ye olde tater