7-3-2019 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

16 compressed multi pollen pills a day for 4 weeks that can't be interrupted and it worked, tasted like shit though :)
The one thing required for life is to breathe....and I suck at it. lol

Reactions: TonyM
The one thing required for life is to breathe....and I suck at it. lol

LOL

All my life I've had a paranoid fear of drowning and suffocation, whatever robbed me of the ability to breathe, weird.

Reactions: Debi
LOL

All my life I've had a paranoid fear of drowning and suffocation, whatever robbed me of the ability to breathe, weird.
Well, I've been like this since a child with asthma, so it's like a nightmare scenario now. I have inhalers handy at all times. Strange that's been one of your fears. Ever have an event where you were air deprived to give you that fear?

Reactions: TonyM
Hi Jad!

I can stay with the same thing with rarely a change but it's needed. I've reduced salt and sugar intake to the point where I need little to get the benefit, we all need salt to survive.

I read a couple of years ago that diabetes type II can be reversed through diet, I'm on that journey.
that's great. I get a tremendous amount of sodium from vegetables. It's surprising!

Reactions: TonyM and Debi
Well, I've been like this since a child with asthma, so it's like a nightmare scenario now. I have inhalers handy at all times. Strange that's been one of your fears. Ever have an event where you were air deprived to give you that fear?

No life event even close to bring that on. I have a fascination with the wooden world, that world of the square riggers of days gone by. I love those old ships and even crewed something close back in the day but with a measure of fear. Maybe I drowned in a previous life.

No life event even close to bring that on. I have a fascination with the wooden world, that world of the square riggers of days gone by. I love those old ships and even crewed something close back in the day but with a measure of fear. Maybe I drowned in a previous life.
This is possible. You know I have my own past life flashes. I do believe there is something to it.

Reactions: jadamz and TonyM
This is possible. You know I have my own past life flashes. I do believe there is something to it.

I'm more convinced of this as I get older. The fear and the memories diminish but I'm reluctant to explore further.

Reactions: jadamz
past life occurrence?