Where did you see it? If it’s outside of where you’re living I wouldn’t be too concerned.
Like in front of, but to the right side of my house, in the front yard. I think it ran to the back of our garden or whatever.

I just found it odd that another showed up, after years of not doing so, once I started reading a book about them.

Reactions: Lynne
Like in front of, but to the right side of my house, in the front yard. I think it ran to the back of our garden or whatever.

I just found it odd that another showed up, after years of not doing so, once I started reading a book about them.
When we look at the paranormal it tends to look back at us. In other words once you are open to seeing things....you will see things.

When we look at the paranormal it tends to look back at us. In other words once you are open to seeing things....you will see things.
I find this to be true,as well. When I was seeing a counselor and talked to her about certain abilities, I found that I seemed to open to more of them than before.

I find this to be true,as well. When I was seeing a counselor and talked to her about certain abilities, I found that I seemed to open to more of them than before.
I’ve mentioned it to two counselors I’ve seen before, but I don’t know if I would wanna mention it to a psychiatrist.

One time, when I was five, I told this old lady psychiatrist that I had a dream of me being on the moon and she thought I was schizophrenic and gave me meds. I was so tired from the medications that I just ended up falling asleep lol:D

It’s funny because I always hear about children being more sensitive to the paranormal, but I’ve never truly experienced it until I became a teenager.

I mean “prescribed me meds.” I don’t think that would be allowed in the practice.

Reactions: ozentity
I’ve mentioned it to two counselors I’ve seen before, but I don’t know if I would wanna mention it to a psychiatrist.

One time, when I was five, I told this old lady psychiatrist that I had a dream of me being on the moon and she thought I was schizophrenic and gave me meds. I was so tired from the medications that I just ended up falling asleep lol:D
Yes, you have to be careful to whom you mention these things, because I have spoken to the wrong people and they thought I was crazy or delusional.

Reactions: ozentity
Yes, you have to be careful to whom you mention these things, because I have spoken to the wrong people and they thought I was crazy or delusional.
Most people who’ve told me about their experiences are perfectly sane. My father has even told me about how he’s seen a shadow entity before but he’s told me not worry about it.

I don’t think I’m crazy because I’ve questioned myself many times, and I’m sure many people on here have too at some point. I’m still on the fence if what I’ve seen was even real now.

My first counselor I saw told me about her paranormal experiences where she witnessed the lights flickering whenever she would cry about her uncle, and her siblings experienced the same thing. This was after I told her about witnessing an entity of one of my loved ones after she died… kind of as a way to tell me that she’s safe and is moving on, even though she’s still with me (Don’t know how I came to that conclusion but I guess you just subconsciously know these things). The second one I saw told me I don’t have the typical symptoms of someone with psychosis or whatever, and she would even ask, with my permission, other colleagues of hers who were experts on these things. I don’t remember asking her about what they think but she concluded I don’t suffer from a psychotic illness because I’m still questioning my own sanity I guess.

Most people who’ve told me about their experiences are perfectly sane. My father has even told me about how he’s seen a shadow entity before but he’s told me not worry about it.

I don’t think I’m crazy because I’ve questioned myself many times, and I’m sure many people on here have too at some point. I’m still on the fence if what I’ve seen was even real now.

My first counselor I saw told me about her paranormal experiences where she witnessed the lights flickering whenever she would cry about her uncle, and her siblings experienced the same thing. This was after I told her about witnessing an entity of one of my loved ones after she died… kind of as a way to tell me that she’s safe and is moving on, even though she’s still with me (Don’t know how I came to that conclusion but I guess you just subconsciously know these things). The second one I saw told me I don’t have the typical symptoms of someone with psychosis or whatever, and she would even ask, with my permission, other colleagues of hers who were experts on these things. I don’t remember asking her about what they think but she concluded I don’t suffer from a psychotic illness because I’m still questioning my own sanity I guess.
You seem to have good insight into your feelings and perceptions about these things. It is actually a gift to be able to perceive the paranormal. I have posted elsewhere about times when something warned me away from a potentially dangerous situation, and lots of people who post here have shared some very interesting encounters.

Reactions: LostGirl95
One time, when I was five, I told this old lady psychiatrist that I had a dream of me being on the moon and she thought I was schizophrenic and gave me meds.
You'd wonder where they got their degree from.Even if it wasn't "paranormal" it is normal for a five year old to have an imagination.How quick they are to suppress a growing mind and an open one at that in your case.Unless people are thinking of self harming or harming others there is just no need for medication,just to fit into our "illustrious" society.