You'd wonder where they got their degree from.Even if it wasn't "paranormal" it is normal for a five year old to have an imagination.How quick they are to suppress a growing mind and an open one at that in your case.Unless people are thinking of self harming or harming others there is just no need for medication,just to fit into our "illustrious" society.
Yeah like… what else would one expect from a five year old? It was literally just a dream. Dreams are trippy. I guess some people have really boring ones?

You seem to have good insight into your feelings and perceptions about these things. It is actually a gift to be able to perceive the paranormal. I have posted elsewhere about times when something warned me away from a potentially dangerous situation, and lots of people who post here have shared some very interesting encounters.
Woah really? I haven’t really had that specific encounter before but it is a nice feeling to have someone making you feel protected with some of the spooky things I’ve seen that go bump in the night some times.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Yeah like… what else would one expect from a five year old? It was literally just a dream. Dreams are trippy. I guess some people have really boring ones?
Don't dare to think outside the box,lol.If no one thought outside the box humans wouldn't have learnt or invented anything.I think some people are just boring so they have dreams to match lol.

Don't dare to think outside the box,lol.If no one thought outside the box humans wouldn't have learnt or invented anything.I think some people are just boring so they have dreams to match lol.
Yeah well the thing is I also have high functioning autism and two learning disabilities, so I guess she didn’t understand what I was talking about at the time. And in the 90’s/early 2000s people were just starting to understand autism, but it does make me surprised that even then she wouldn’t catch on with all the years she had behind her. My mom did though, and thought the lady was full of it even though she gave me meds because “better safe than sorry.”

When it comes to your kids you want the best and you are stuck between a rock and a hard place so you follow the docs orders.A lot of people with autism seem very aware and open so it is a gift and a different way of looking at things,very interesting people.

You'd wonder where they got their degree from.Even if it wasn't "paranormal" it is normal for a five year old to have an imagination.How quick they are to suppress a growing mind and an open one at that in your case.Unless people are thinking of self harming or harming others there is just no need for medication,just to fit into our "illustrious" society.
I agree. That was unethical in my opinion.