Do you have a prayer request?

Lynne,

Sharing all of the love that I have with you and your Mom. Please tell your Mom that there is a middle aged man, a friend, in Florida who she does not yet know who is reaching out for her hand to comfort her. My heart is with her again tonight. Love and light Lynne.

Lynne,

Sharing all of the love that I have with you and your Mom. Please tell your Mom that there is a middle aged man, a friend, in Florida who she does not yet know who is reaching out for her hand to comfort her. My heart is with her again tonight. Love and light Lynne.
As an update on her mom Doris, she remains stable tonight and still on the vent. She is showing small signs of improvement which we are celebrating. Please keep those prayers/intentions coming. Lynne has asked me to thank everyone on her behalf until she feels able to be here herself and do it personally. I did let her know you were one of those on the support team, Wands.

As an update on her mom Doris, she remains stable tonight and still on the vent. She is showing small signs of improvement which we are celebrating. Please keep those prayers/intentions coming. Lynne has asked me to thank everyone on her behalf until she feels able to be here herself and do it personally. I did let her know you were one of those on the support team, Wands.

thank you Debi for relaying the love. Shazam time for me soon so I’ll give another round of love out to Lynne and Doris.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
The best kind of news I love to share....Lynne's mom Doris is back home and doing well as of today. One week from life support to home is a miracle and we are so pleased she is doing so well. THATWASCLOSE.

Wow! That truly is a miracle! I’ll continue to pray for her as she recovers. Great news. :grinning:

I want to personally thank everyone for the miracle my family got. I believe it was a result of the massive amount of prayers we received. I am humbled and grateful for the love and support from all of you. Words are not enough but know I will join in the fight for all of you if needed. Having more time with my mom is a wonderful thing. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.