Do you have a prayer request?

I don't pray myself, I've not felt able to since I was a child. I used to be deeply spiritual but don't feel I am any more, it's like everything that really matters to me is either lost or buried deep. It's hard for me to open up but it bothers me. So if anyone feels able to pray for spiritual healing it would be much appreciated. Ok, I have to get some sleep now so will leave you all with Peace and Love.
:<3

I don't pray myself, I've not felt able to since I was a child. I used to be deeply spiritual but don't feel I am any more, it's like everything that really matters to me is either lost or buried deep. It's hard for me to open up but it bothers me. So if anyone feels able to pray for spiritual healing it would be much appreciated. Ok, I have to get some sleep now so will leave you all with Peace and Love.
:<3

I always pray for anyone who posts here. Thats why this thread exists. Sharing my positive energies and positive thoughts with you Rose.

Last edited:
Rose and Garnet,
I am praying for both of you, that God sends his angles to protect you, and his holy spirit fills your bodies, heals you, and fills you with peace, love and happiness and answers your prayers.
God Bless you both.

Rose, Ken Cohen has a few videos on Qi Gong on youtube, I like his type of Qi Gong. He also seems to have the ability to explain him self very well.

Reactions: garnetsilver