Do you have a prayer request?

You know I'm not religious Lynne, but I sent all my love and good energy to your family when you were away and am so glad it all went well,Oz.
Thank you Oz. I felt the love. I do believe you are a spiritual person. It’s not religion that saves us but faith in a loving creator.

Well this is a first for me, but I just spent an alarming evening with two people who could do with prayers and positive thoughts in their direction.
Callum is a paranoid schizophrenic who got kicked out of the psychiatric wing of the hospital even though he was totally detached from reality and convinced his family had been murdered by extradimensional beings and had ended up miles from home looking for a floor of my building which doesn't exist and had no money to get home. The guy needed help. I got him a cab but that's all I could do. They didn't even give him meds or talk to him. I'd calmed him down and they set him off again! So some prayers that he got home and that his mind calms down would be good. He's religious so he'd appreciate it, I think.
The other guy was called John and had clearly been beaten up. He had blood all over him and was swollen up like the Elephant Man and couldn't remember what happened to him, but he wandered off and vanished while I was trying to cope with the schizophrenic.
So he just could do with prayers that he doesn't die.
It's been one of those evenings.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Well this is a first for me, but I just spent an alarming evening with two people who could do with prayers and positive thoughts in their direction.
Callum is a paranoid schizophrenic who got kicked out of the psychiatric wing of the hospital even though he was totally detached from reality and convinced his family had been murdered by extradimensional beings and had ended up miles from home looking for a floor of my building which doesn't exist and had no money to get home. The guy needed help. I got him a cab but that's all I could do. They didn't even give him meds or talk to him. I'd calmed him down and they set him off again! So some prayers that he got home and that his mind calms down would be good. He's religious so he'd appreciate it, I think.
The other guy was called John and had clearly been beaten up. He had blood all over him and was swollen up like the Elephant Man and couldn't remember what happened to him, but he wandered off and vanished while I was trying to cope with the schizophrenic.
Good grief, Benway! Prayers headed that way. What a sad thing. In case no one tells you this, you are a good man to care and intervene to keep them safe as you could under the circumstances.

Hi Benway, I'm not religious but will keep these two men in my thoughts and send good vibes and wishes for them if that's ok.

Reactions: Benway and Debi
I seriously thought the schizophrenic was going to kill me when he first approached, as he had his hand in his pocket and was babbling about how he'd killed his family, but after talking it turned out that he was just fidgeting with his keys because he was scared and he thought he'd killed his family with his mind by bringing evil beings on them. I'm sure they are fine but not picking up the phone.

Reactions: garnetsilver