Do you have a prayer request?

thank you all for praying to my uncle that day ... now my uncle is recovering and my uncle is from no religion to Christian and he is completely healed now after go meet father.
Great news ! It’s good to see you posting again.

Thank you so much, thankfully we both are starting to get stronger. There are good days and bad days but trying to stay optimistic. The vet has her on some herbal medicine that seems to really be helping. Which is helping me feel a bit better. I am completely open to you sending energy our way. I am so thankful and grateful to all of you for your thoughts and prayers. They all mean so much to me especially during this hard time.

I will be honored WK to pray for both of you this evening. It’s good to hear too that your improvements are positively influencing each other.

I have been trying to work up the strength to come here and make this post and ask for help but everytime I have tried I just can't bring myself to do it. I am asking for your thoughts and prayers right now. On September 29th I lost my precious dog Tase. It has been a very hard time for me. I thought that she had been getting better and had allowed myself to really hope that things were turning around and getting better but the Universe had other plans. I have been hoping and praying that she is in a better place and is no longer suffering or in pain.

I have been trying to work up the strength to come here and make this post and ask for help but everytime I have tried I just can't bring myself to do it. I am asking for your thoughts and prayers right now. On September 29th I lost my precious dog Tase. It has been a very hard time for me. I thought that she had been getting better and had allowed myself to really hope that things were turning around and getting better but the Universe had other plans. I have been hoping and praying that she is in a better place and is no longer suffering or in pain.
Whitney, I am soooo sorry. I recently lost my own long time companion pup and I feel the pain of your loss. She has crossed the Rainbow bridge, and she'll be there to greet you when you cross one day. Remember this, you were her whole life and you gave her joy. Much love to you, hon.

I'm very sorry for your loss. Please feel free to PM your friends here if you need to talk. We are here if you need us.

Whitney, I am soooo sorry. I recently lost my own long time companion pup and I feel the pain of your loss. She has crossed the Rainbow bridge, and she'll be there to greet you when you cross one day. Remember this, you were her whole life and you gave her joy. Much love to you, hon.
Thank you, the place that did her ashes gave me a poem about the Rainbow Bridge. The thought that she is there and is okay has been helping me cope with all of this. It has been hard trying to adjust to life without her.