Do you have a prayer request?

Thank you, the place that did her ashes gave me a poem about the Rainbow Bridge. The thought that she is there and is okay has been helping me cope with all of this. It has been hard trying to adjust to life without her.
It will take time, hon. It's been several months for me and I'm still working through it. Sometimes we are very bonded to the soul of the fur baby, as was the case of myself and I believe you. Remember the good times with her and remember that joy she gave you. They are here but a short time, but we were their lifetime. The joy she gave you you also gave to her.

I have had pets visit me...little licks, little paws on the bed unseen by the eye. They do go on, Whitney. I firmly believe that.

It will take time, hon. It's been several months for me and I'm still working through it. Sometimes we are very bonded to the soul of the fur baby, as was the case of myself and I believe you. Remember the good times with her and remember that joy she gave you. They are here but a short time, but we were their lifetime. The joy she gave you you also gave to her.

I have had pets visit me...little licks, little paws on the bed unseen by the eye. They do go on, Whitney. I firmly believe that.
I really needed to hear that. These past few days I have felt a mess thinking about if she knew how much I love her and knew that I did every thing I could for her. And knowing there is a part of her still with me reminds me that she knows she was everything to me. It's just hard for me to not over think and worry that there could have been more I could have done for her even though I know there wasn't.

Reactions: Duke

I've never told anyone this before, but I had a similar experience. When our dog, a beautiful and intelligent Shetland Sheepdog, died, I was heartbroken. She'd been with us for 14 years, and although she was technically our daughter's dog, she and I were almost inseparable. Coming home to not find her waiting for me at the door after she died was very painful for a long time.

The spring after she died, I was mowing the backyard. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a blur of tan and white at our lower level sliding glass door. That was where our dog stood and barked at me for years as I mowed. I looked back, and there was nothing there. I knew it was her, however. She's been gone almost fifteen years now, and I've seen her a total of 3-4 times at the same place under the same circumstances.

PLEASE SEND IMMEDIATE PRAYER TO Lynne'S MOM, WHO IS, AS OF THIS MORNING, ON A VENT AND LIFE SUPPORT FROM PNEUMONIA. SHE HAS LUNG DISEASE SO THIS IS A VERY CRITICAL TIME FOR HER. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR THOSE PRAYERS.

Prayers sent and will continue to.

Reactions: Debi
I have been trying to work up the strength to come here and make this post and ask for help but everytime I have tried I just can't bring myself to do it. I am asking for your thoughts and prayers right now. On September 29th I lost my precious dog Tase. It has been a very hard time for me. I thought that she had been getting better and had allowed myself to really hope that things were turning around and getting better but the Universe had other plans. I have been hoping and praying that she is in a better place and is no longer suffering or in pain.

As a long time Dog Daddy, I can only image your hurt Whitney. I will meditate tonight on the goodness you both deserve and wish that Tase is loving her next life.

Reactions: WhitneyKristina
PLEASE SEND IMMEDIATE PRAYER TO Lynne'S MOM, WHO IS, AS OF THIS MORNING, ON A VENT AND LIFE SUPPORT FROM PNEUMONIA. SHE HAS LUNG DISEASE SO THIS IS A VERY CRITICAL TIME FOR HER. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR THOSE PRAYERS.

Yes Debi. I’ll take a break from chores and give my attention over to Lynne, Mom, and family. Thank you for the urgent post.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
Yes Debi. I’ll take a break from chores and give my attention over to Lynne, Mom, and family. Thank you for the urgent post.
Thank you, Wands. We all are right now and your added ones are much appreciated.

As a long time Dog Daddy, I can only image your hurt Whitney. I will meditate tonight on the goodness you both deserve and wish that Tase is loving her next life.
Thank you, it's been hard but I am holding on. Knowing that she is no longer sick or suffering makes it easier to handle. And knowing that she is still with me even if it is only in spirit is helping me get through the grief.

Thank you, it's been hard but I am holding on. Knowing that she is no longer sick or suffering makes it easier to handle. And knowing that she is still with me even if it is only in spirit is helping me get through the grief.

Whitney, just wanted to share continued support for your loss. I hope that you are growing stronger in that long love for Tase. I hope she lives on spiritually in your love and your mental embrace. Light and love Whitney.