Welcome to the Official Paranormal Forum
Join today to discuss Paranormal experiences or participate in conversations covering True Ghost Stories, Cryptozoology, UFOs & Aliens, and much more.

Do you have a prayer request?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
This sub-forum is for anyone who needs prayer/intentions for themselves or someone they know. We have a wonderful group of prayer warriors here of all faiths. Please feel free to ask. We will be happy to pray or send good intentions to you.

OP
Debi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Two people are known to me at this time who have requested prayer

Lynne's friend Donna, who has just been diagnosed with a brain tumor. An elderly lady who lives in assisted living with no family, Donna needs our support.

Jadmom, who is Jadamz mom, is going through a stressful time and also dealing with some health issues.

I send my prayers and intentions to them both.

7Christie

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
Two people are known to me at this time who have requested prayer

Lynne's friend Donna, who has just been diagnosed with a brain tumor. An elderly lady who lives in assisted living with no family, Donna needs our support.

Jadmom, who is Jadamz mom, is going through a stressful time and also dealing with some health issues.
I shall keep Donna and JadMom in my thoughts and prayers.

Charleh

Please insert coffee
Reaction score
I think the past week I was either under attack or maybe it’s just the seasonal mental health issues budding again. I don’t know but suddenly after last night it all lifted and felt great. I still don’t know what to make of it. But as I pray, I ask for prayer for a clear mind and none of this deep, hazy depression again.

WitchAndShaman

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I’ll be certain to keep them close in my thoughts too. Please let us know about updates if you can Debi.

Reactions: garnetsilver

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
I think the past week I was either under attack or maybe it’s just the seasonal mental health issues budding again. I don’t know but suddenly after last night it all lifted and felt great. I still don’t know what to make of it. But as I pray, I ask for prayer for a clear mind and none of this deep, hazy depression again.
Praying for you Charleh