At what age?

I've had just a few experiences, but I can accept that I don't know what I actually experienced. To me it's not a question of belief, it a question of understanding.
I don't think anyone knows,belief does sound like you accept it without question.I think most people question this all the time and try to understand it(or make reason of it).

I've had just a few experiences, but I can accept that I don't know what I actually experienced. To me it's not a question of belief, it a question of understanding.
I think that is a good way of putting it.

I wish I didn't at times .
But on the flip side of that, haven't you ever wondered just how strong it could become?..if you fully embraced it and nurtured it to its full potential, what would be the results????.....I think forgetting it and forcing to be a nonbeliever would be the equivalent of self lobotomizing of sorts for people with abilities..losing a part that makes you, " YOU."

I think that I always had peeks at the future. I remember getting sort of in trouble when I was 4 or 5 for commenting on the fact that I was going to miss my PawPaw when they left after a visit. When asked what I meant I told my Mama that he would never come back and I would never get to see him again. I'm not sure that I truly understood about death at the time I just knew that I would never see him again. My Mom was one of those that seemed to feel like if you said something bad about something happening that you in some way caused it. I learned to keep my premonitions to myself pretty early. I never saw my Paw Paw again he died 10 days later.

That sort of thing was fairly common when I was younger. I still did it into my adult years. It has prevented me from injury several times so my premonitions are not fated things but possibilities if I don't change my plans or duck right NOW in situations where there was no possible way for me to see it coming. I read tarot cards for a while and then quit. When you look into the future of a friend and see a gaping pit to hell it sort of took the pleasure out of it for me. The second time it happened I gave up doing readings for friends.

I wish that I could say that I was mistaken but in both cases, I told them I just wasn't getting anything but I KNEW that they were doomed. They are both dead now and it wasn't pretty. One became a junkie and lost everything he held dear and eventually ODed. The other one had problems in his marriage. They had a rough divorce and he was never the same and killed himself. In both cases, I tried to divert them to a different path but failed. I even let the junkie live with me for a while trying to help him but it was hopeless. He stole my wife's rings and made our lives a misery until I had to throw him out.

But on the flip side of that, haven't you ever wondered just how strong it could become?..if you fully embraced it and nurtured it to its full potential, what would be the results????.....I think forgetting it and forcing to be a nonbeliever would be the equivalent of self lobotomizing of sorts for people with abilities..losing a part that makes you, " YOU."
Yeah,I don't know enough about the dangers of it to get too involved and encourage it.I just take these things as they happen.I must admit it is interesting and maybe if I get more knowledge I'll embrace it more(if I live that long lol).

I must have been around 3-4. I remember it was night time and I was asleep in my crib. The sound of a woman’s voice calling my name woke me. When I looked up, I could see a woman in a shimmering golden dress standing above me smiling. I remember the bright light emanating from her. I felt totally at ease with her. It only happened once. I never saw her again.