At what age?

It would be so much easier for everyone to talk about the mystical if they could just experiences it once for themself.

I something wish that I could just put a couple of my own experiences into a bottle - or any one of the experiences of many others on this forum into a bottle - and just hand the bottle over to someone who is reasonably ignorant on paranormal experiences.

That said, I also would not wish some of my experiences on anyone else. So I'd have to be very picky, choosy about what exactly gets bottled and shared. ;)
It would be nice, but there are some who would claim it didn't really happen no matter what they experienced, Wands. And I'm not even talking about them accepting it as paranormal...there are some who are so entrenched in their own beliefs they would not accept it actually happened at all.

It would be nice, but there are some who would claim it didn't really happen no matter what they experienced, Wands. And I'm not even talking about them accepting it as paranormal...there are some who are so entrenched in their own beliefs they would not accept it actually happened at all.

Alas, you are right my spiritual leader. I guess I give too much credit to my personal belief that most people communicate because they want to learn, not just because they want to talk (or type).

I'll empty my experience down the drain and put my useless bottle back on the shelf now. :disrelieved:

This site is for those who have experienced these things to share without fear of confrontation. We listen and ask questions, but the prove it approach is trolling. The challenge matches you seek can be found on other forums, ditendra. It's good to be skeptical, but you are wearing your beliefs like armour and carrying them as a sword. That won't fly here.
I'm glad that was the right way to go Debi,I thought I had gone a bit overboard but I could feel the antagonism in the writing.

You are all welcome. The mods will verify that I warned them about him yesterday as I felt he might go troll on us and we were keeping an eye on him. Sorry he got that far today. I banned him right after that statement I made on his comment to Oz.

Please know that if you see someone out of line, you can hit report and I'll always look at it. I am on site for many hours a day, but they usually wait until I'm gone before they strike. You can also PM me anytime with any concerns. I only bash people with my broom who are trolls...lol I try to give everyone a chance, but some are simply looking for a way to stir the cauldron. It's October and more may crawl in the doors, so please let me know of your concerns if you see any.

What does being an atheist have to do with anything?...cryptids can exist without religion, as can ufo's, ghosts, abilities etc..... this isn't religion really, as a matter of fact religion also tells NOT to believe in most of this, (remember it was religion that burned the witches, it was religion that hunted the werewolves, it was religion that killed Jesus Christ, which launched a whole new religion that went world wide, wrap your thoughts around that one...lol) so you are actually closer in line with religious beliefs by not being a believer...lol... but, be that as it may, by being so adamant and determined to be an "atheist" you are actually failing to understand that religion and spirituality are completely different things and states of being, that is too bad, you are limiting yourself to a completely different understanding.
Brilliant response Paul, BRILLIANT!!

What does being an atheist have to do with anything?...cryptids can exist without religion, as can ufo's, ghosts, abilities etc..... this isn't religion really, as a matter of fact religion also tells NOT to believe in most of this, (remember it was religion that burned the witches, it was religion that hunted the werewolves, it was religion that killed Jesus Christ, which launched a whole new religion that went world wide, wrap your thoughts around that one...lol) so you are actually closer in line with religious beliefs by not being a believer...lol... but, be that as it may, by being so adamant and determined to be an "atheist" you are actually failing to understand that religion and spirituality are completely different things and states of being, that is too bad, you are limiting yourself to a completely different understanding.
That's good stuff Paulm,I wish I could come across like that instead of getting my back up.I think it's from having to be like that to survive at times in my life,but I'm getting there.

That's good stuff Paulm,I wish I could come across like that instead of getting my back up.I think it's from having to be like that to survive at times in my life,but I'm getting there.
Oz, you showed great restraint and I thank you for allowing me to handle that when I got here and saw it. Everyone had every right to "have their back up" on that. Although my answers are appropriate as owner, what you didn't hear were my inner statements. My vocab is quite advanced....:p

Oz, you showed great restraint and I thank you for allowing me to handle that when I got here and saw it. Everyone had every right to "have their back up" on that. Although my answers are appropriate as owner, what you didn't hear were my inner statements. My vocab is quite advanced....:p
LOL I feel a bit let down with myself for getting angry.It's not me,thing's always go bad for me in that state but I keep going there.I'm generally known as the peace keeper and have stopped fights between some pretty scary people and have had them laughing instead.That's the Earthly ability I have,so back to the drawing board.

Reactions: garnetsilver