At what age?

By the way, I do keep myself safe in that I don’t just go out into public and start beaming my thoughts into random children. I don’t think I could stand having kids walk up and start talking to me in kind of stalker worthy scene. I only do this in places that I frequent and where I could be recognized by others or with friends and family. I don’t intend to trip any Amber alerts.
I certainly knew what you meant. You are a kind and wise person from your posts.

I certainly knew what you meant. You are a kind and wise person from your posts.
I agree, Lynne! Also, being a sort of kid magnet, I worry that somebody might think I am weird when random kids greet me like an old friend when I am out shopping. Hubby gets the same reaction; while it is certainly pleasing, I don't want folks getting the wrong idea in today's troubled climate.

Yes...I can relate to the "disapear and reapear" objects in my place that Lynn is refering to...still happening for me as well...
I got the "top shelve" that SteveDog is refering too as well, way later in life...at about mid-thirties.

Never had it and to be honest I don't believe in paranormal/supernatural...
I wish I didn't at times but after a lifetime of experiences it's a bit hard to not believe.It's just a matter of having an open mind,if you convince yourself you don't think it exists you will never experience anything paranormal imo.

Last edited:
I wish I didn't at times but after a lifetime of experiences it's a bit hard to not believe.It's just a matter of having an open mind,if you convince yourself you don't think it exists you will never experience anything paranormal imo.
My husband had doubts but after meeting me,and having a few shared experiences, he is totally convinced now.

I've had just a few experiences, but I can accept that I don't know what I actually experienced. To me it's not a question of belief, it a question of understanding.