At what age?

You want to say some force threw you to the wall?
Let me ask you one question: If this is real, and there's some mysterious force in nature that interacts with us physically, throwing people to the wall, why it never happens to people who don't believe in those things or why it doesn't happen usually like anything else? Why there hasn't been proof of such things on videos?
This site is for those who have experienced these things to share without fear of confrontation. We listen and ask questions, but the prove it approach is trolling. The challenge matches you seek can be found on other forums, ditendra. It's good to be skeptical, but you are wearing your beliefs like armour and carrying them as a sword. That won't fly here.

Last edited:
I know, lol, just reading this kind of stuff, it's interesting, but yeah, I don't believe, I'm devout atheist :)
My husband is an atheist, too; a spiritual atheist and very open minded. I think that the matters discussed here are not a matter of a personal belief system, but rather, they come from a heightened awareness.

I am on a spiritual path. We all are, like it or not - where it takes us, is up to the individual.

ppl who stress being an atheist in every other sentence are usually to closed minded to understand the difference between "religion" and "spirituality", they have this pre-conceived idea or teaching that is all they want to know, in there search for freedom they have become entangled and trapped in the very thing they are running from, just in another form.
the koan of the tea cup... a zen master was pouring tea into a cup for a student who was stubborn and thought he had all the answers, when the cup was over filled and running all over, the student screamed, "why are you still pouring? cant you see it is full?" the master said, "like this cup, you are full of your own ideas and your own answers, until you clear your mind and want to accept change, there is nothing more I can put into you"................ I dunno, just a thought

ppl who stress being an atheist in every other sentence are usually to closed minded to understand the difference between "religion" and "spirituality", they have this pre-conceived idea or teaching that is all they want to know, in there search for freedom they have become entangled and trapped in the very thing they are running from, just in another form.
the koan of the tea cup... a zen master was pouring tea into a cup for a student who was stubborn and thought he had all the answers, when the cup was over filled and running all over, the student screamed, "why are you still pouring? cant you see it is full?" the master said, "like this cup, you are full of your own ideas and your own answers, until you clear your mind and want to accept change, there is nothing more I can put into you"................ I dunno, just a thought
You are correct, which is why the member has moved on to other places better suited for his mindset.

You are correct, which is why the member has moved on to other places better suited for his mindset.
Wow, you showed him a higher power after all. :p he may now be a believer....lol.......
by the way I got that Koan from a Buddhist alien...:D

Wow, you showed him a higher power after all. :p he may now be a believer....lol.......
by the way I got that Koan from a Buddhist alien...:D

71187684_2513232875579552_7032283093432008704_n (Small).jpg

I see elevens very often, sometimes so often that it's creepy. I can't explain why it happens, only rational explanation is too much coincidence.

It is not uncommon at all for a person to recognize a particular numerical pattern like "11". And then, because of the extreme frequency with which that person perceives they are seeing the same numeric pattern, they might assign it some special importance. But you are right ditendra that the pattern alone, or the occurrence of that pattern, is most often not paranormal.

However, there are times when other things occur at the same time that the pattern is being seen. It is up to the individual to determine their own believe about whether those occurrences that happen at the same time that they also recognize the recurring numeric pattern are or are not just coincidences.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
It would be so much easier for everyone to talk about the mystical if they could just experiences it once for themself.

I sometimes wish that I could just put a couple of my own experiences into a bottle - or any one of the experiences of many others on this forum into a bottle - and just hand the bottle over to someone who is reasonably ignorant on paranormal experiences.

That said, I also would not wish some of my experiences on anyone else. So I'd have to be very picky, choosy about what exactly gets bottled and shared. ;)

"Mr. WandS Fantastical Snake Oil"

Last edited: