Take me out to the Ballgame....

They do have that in Twitter, but the players don't see and hear tweets while the game is going on. Instantaneously fan reaction to the game . . . . hmmmmm
Twitter does not do what I think they could pull off with an app. :D If this is gonna go on awhile, we have the technology to do this and feed the responses directly onto the field with speakers. Somebody get to work out there.

Juan Soto, the NATS cleanup hitter ( bats 4th) just tested positive and has been put in the CV-19 injured list. This is a bad sign for opening day.

Juan Soto, the NATS cleanup hitter ( bats 4th) just tested positive and has been put in the CV-19 injured list. This is a bad sign for opening day.
Is the triple header still on for Saturday, Critter?

I watched a bit. Until I got weirded out....the fan noise that isn't real is a bit unnerving.

I watched a few innings of the Reds game the other night. They must not be piping in fan noise in Cincinnati, you could clearly hear a pitcher yell a decidedly vulgar word after giving up a home run. The sound of the bat making contact with the ball is also very loud.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
I watched a few innings of the Reds game the other night. They must not be piping in fan noise in Cincinnati, you could clearly hear a pitcher yell a decidedly vulgar word after giving up a home run. The sound of the bat making contact with the ball is also very loud.
The game I saw on Saturday for a few on Fox had the piped in ghost crowd. Seriously creepy.

Listening to Sports Talk radio this morning eight members of the Florida Marlins team & coaching staff have the virus. The team is on the road and maybe quarantined in a hotel in Philadelphia for 2 weeks.
Asian baseball is able to pull this off, why can't we?

Listening to Sports Talk radio this morning eight members of the Florida Marlins team & coaching staff have the virus. The team is on the road and maybe quarantined in a hotel in Philadelphia for 2 weeks.
Asian baseball is able to pull this off, why can't we?
Yes, what everyone, including me, has been afraid of:

Screenshot_20200727-114625.png