Take me out to the Ballgame....

As he should. Having team Marshalls is a good idea to remind players when their safe practices have been relaxed. Players concentrate on their game. They want to be the best baseball player that they can be. An outsider can concentrate on best safe practices.

Reactions: Paintman
I heard that while watching a replay of a NATS game. It was at Target Field in Minneapolis. During the stopped game players were throwing baseballs to try to knock it down. No luck. It's illegal to fly a drone in a MLB park. It's also illegal to try to knock one down. FAA rules.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi
Lucas Giolito throws a no hitter for the Chicago White Sox. Good for him. It looks like from the box score that Lucas faced 28 batters, one more than minimum, one walk away from a perfect game. I am so happy for a former Washington Nationals player who now dons the WSox uniform.

Reactions: Debi
Number 42 had a great day in MLB today. Today was the rescheduled Jackie Robinson day. Everyone wore number 42. If memory serves April 15th is the traditional JR day.

Sometimes the right people show up at the right time. It took a perfect storm of people to allow Jackie to enter MLB. We thank those involved. Sometimes MLB makes a major impact on society.

Last edited: