Pens, Notebooks, and Bags

Exactly Sea, & most people don't think of that but I have a friend who works for an insurance comp. who always says take pics if there's an accident and get all the angles & witnesses you can. But a lot of people don't want to stick around but some are willing to give info about what they saw if it's not directly to law enforcement. So they will either share what they witnessed or leave contact info on a recorder. And even if it's just the disposable cameras you have proof of the incident.
I had a friend who was just in an accident a few months ago. He was going to be blamed for an accident, when all of a sudden, out of the blue, someone sent a video of the accident to his insurance company!! The guy had witnessed it and had a dash cam, later reviewed the footage and saw it caught it, tracked down the accident through the county, got the police report, got the deputy's contact info, deputy had insurance info, guy sent it in to the insurance company with my friend's name from the police report! It showed he wasn't at fault! Anyway, point being these dash cams are really inexpensive now, and can save you if you're in an accident with no witnesses.

I have been looking at a new site that has some really cool notebooks, pen cases, travel bags, etc. They are out of Istanbul, Turkey. For handmade, leather products, their prices seem pretty decent.

Traveler's Notebook - Leather Notebook Covers by Galen Leather

EDC Wallet
leather-zippered-5-slots-pen-case-crazy-horse-brown_2048x.jpg

Pen Roll
handmade-rustic-leather-pen-and-tool-roll.jpg

Really Cool Writing Desk

the-writing-box_grande.jpg

Reactions: Seahunter
OMGAWD is that YOURS?

OMGAWD that's from the Turkish shop!!!! I like the leather from there! It's soft. Got an iphone cover from a turkish leather place on etsy

I have been looking at a new site that has some really cool notebooks, pen cases, travel bags, etc. They are out of Istanbul, Turkey. For handmade, leather products, their prices seem pretty decent.

Traveler's Notebook - Leather Notebook Covers by Galen Leather

EDC Wallet
leather-zippered-5-slots-pen-case-crazy-horse-brown_2048x.jpg

Pen Roll
handmade-rustic-leather-pen-and-tool-roll.jpg

Really Cool Writing Desk

the-writing-box_grande.jpg

Ummm, how much is that writing box? I always see great gifts for myself LOL That box is AWESOME!!!!! is it an empty box and you fill it with your own stuff?