Pens, Notebooks, and Bags

When stock ran low they spiked to 150-160 CAD. I got mine on time. And according to the warranty depending on what kind of damage it gets in the future, the lifetime warranty might just replace it with something of equal value. So it makes for a good asset.
Nice. That's why I don't mind spending a little more for quality products.

Reactions: Charleh
Nice. That's why I don't mind spending a little more for quality products.
Yeah. Which is why I’m beating myself up for buying a $250 laptop :mad: get good equipment and take care of your kit and your kit will take care of you.

Reactions: Seahunter
Yeah. Which is why I’m beating myself up for buying a $250 laptop :mad: get good equipment and take care of your kit and your kit will take care of you.
Yeah, it's hard when you're plunking down the payment, but in the long run, I've usually done pretty well by getting the right equipment the first time.

Reactions: Charleh
I am amazed you guys have 4 pages of “pen talk”. :D How is this possible ? Lol. I grab whatever pen is available, usually the free ones ar the bank or a promotion :p
:D We haven't even gotten started yet.

Let's just say you know it's a hobby when you start filling up these things...

PENNPKGDISP4%20lg%20open.jpg

Reactions: jadamz
How about a pen with its own tracking device for $50?

That's exactly what Cross' Calais with TrackR does!

Known for its modern design and wide-bodied profile, Calais is one of our best-selling writing instruments. Now we’re pairing it with a smooth leatherette pen pouch featuring integrated mobile tracking technology so you can make sure it never leaves your sight.
  • Feel the difference of writing with a fine Cross writing instrument
  • Pouch tracks your pen’s last known location via a smartphone app
  • Tap into TrackR’s Crowd Locate network of 1MM+ users
  • Connect to from up to 100 feet via Bluetooth®
  • Set optional alerts to be notified if your case gets separated from your phone
  • Locate your misplaced phone (even on silent mode!) by pressing the TrackR bravo
  • Add personalization for gifting with plain, silver, or gold debossing
  • TrackR bravo device is covered by a One-Year Limited Warranty
s-l300.jpg

Cross

yer killin' me on this one

Reactions: Seahunter