Pens, Notebooks, and Bags

I had a friend who was just in an accident a few months ago. He was going to be blamed for an accident, when all of a sudden, out of the blue, someone sent a video of the accident to his insurance company!! The guy had witnessed it and had a dash cam, later reviewed the footage and saw it caught it, tracked down the accident through the county, got the police report, got the deputy's contact info, deputy had insurance info, guy sent it in to the insurance company with my friend's name from the police report! It showed he wasn't at fault! Anyway, point being these dash cams are really inexpensive now, and can save you if you're in an accident with no witnesses.

WOW Wahat a good guy!!

Well, I probably shouldn't tell you this, but previous editions are always on eBay - usually still factory wrapped. They can be expensive though.

You are correct you shouldn't have. I am seeing filed notes for 40 bucks...just the ones I want.....gorgeous...ahhhhhhh

You are correct you shouldn't have. I am seeing filed notes for 40 bucks...just the ones I want.....gorgeous...ahhhhhhh

I am not a gambler but ebay bidding....I take it personal! I want to win, sometimes just so I beat the other guys. I've ended up with a 75 dollar egg coddler with a bunny on it cuz I didn't want gymsocks35 to get it. Very stupid on my part! ugh

I want the retro Yosemite Field Notes....

So you get all of the field notes with the annual subscription ?

Ummm, how much is that writing box? I always see great gifts for myself LOL That box is AWESOME!!!!! is it an empty box and you fill it with your own stuff?
It is sold out right now and they removed the price. I can't remember, but I hope they don't raise the price. I think it was $120.

The Writing Box

Here is a review: Writing Box by Galen Leather