My story & how do I stop this?

Discussion in 'Your Paranormal Experiences' started by lyric, Aug 29, 2018.

1. ghostkind

ghostkind
    Expand Collapse

it might be the ghost of a girl who is jealous of you. she might like your boyfriend. she probably took the form of a man in the boyfriend's room as a disguise.

2. Spectre80

Spectre80
    Expand Collapse

Being baptized definitely gives you the upper hand as far as protection from the holy spirit goes.....that is great! Yes if you have frankincense and myrrh oils you can use those too. You bet demonic entities can manifest how ever they want. You have to remember that they were never human and their abilities are great. They masquerade as human spirit "look alike's" to fool us about their true intentions. They really seem to like the tall dark figures that are hooded or with wide brimmed hats. Just remember there is nothing more powerful than flat out telling something to leave in Jesus name! With the correct mindset and faith in knowing that it's nothing your doing to cast it out but that Jesus it doing it for you. You just have to say "In the name of Jesus Christ and by his authority alone I demand you leave this house and stay out of our lives never to return"

lyric, Charleh and ghostkind like this.
  3. Doomed

Doomed
    Expand Collapse

I thnk you should try some prayers like against demons or vengeful spirits. Faith may save you lyrics.

lyric and ghostkind like this.
  4. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

Totally agree

ghostkind likes this.
  5. Charleh

Charleh
    Expand Collapse
    Please insert coffee
    Tier-1 Mod

To put things into perspective, for the rest of the members, demons are fallen angels. And many angels were once from very powerful orders. Some could drop a whole city like a baby without a sweat. Some of even the good angels are known to have very little patience or interest in us humans. Demons didn’t lose their power in the fall, only their holy office.

So..... ummmmm...... keep the prayers going! :eek: and what spectre said about the name Jesus!

6. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

Yes, Frankincense and Myrrh are both very powerful and used often in cleansing.

7Christie and Lynne like this.
  7. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

Yes on both!

lyric and Lynne like this.
  8. Armand

Armand
    Expand Collapse
    Tier-1 Mod

I know it is hard to have faith that this will go away but If you believe in this negative energy than you should try and believe in a positive energy, I will pray for you but you need to have faith that positive energy is stronger than the negative pray that you be given protection and have faith that you will and you will be okay, but you need to believe it don't allow this negative force to drain you fight. I suggest you bathe in sea salt once a week, you can find this in any pharmacy and pray every day, don't let your dreams or ill feelings sway you from having faith. It is thought these negative forces drain the energy so they can manifest themselves.
    This cannot be cured overnight but if you do these things you will start to feel a few positive things right off but the negative will try and fight back just keep on and it will eventually go away. This I take very serious for personal reasons I will not say. You are a very strong person and have had a lot of impact or influence that is why these elements are drawn to these kinds of people they need to feel life's energy and some people give off so much that they become a beacon for these negative forces. I can go on but it only gets creepy and that isn't my intention because they have no power over you once you learn how to repel them.

lyric likes this.
  9. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

Good advice Armand

10. ghostkind

ghostkind
    Expand Collapse

i think angels don't have emotion at all.

Charleh likes this.