My story & how do I stop this?

I've read through a few other people's stories and I'm pretty discouraged, everyone else's stories are all the same for the most part, orbs or figures or voices or things moved or opening doors. My experiences seem so much more complex, and looking back on it now that I've written all that it does sound so ridiculous and made up, yet it's not. I just don't know. Maybe what my boyfriend saw was a dream, and everything after that has all just been a freak string of coincidences of things that have an explanation, I just don't know what that explanation is. I just wish I could stop feeling creeped out about it.
I don’t believe in coincidences. If you believe a spirit is involved in this, draw the line and say out loud that you mean enough’s enough. Sometimes ordering them to back off will do the trick. Also I’d suggest cleansing your home. Lots of us here usually burn sage or Palo Santo. Btw, do you have any religious beliefs? We like to know so we can give you more relateable insight.

Reactions: 7Critter
Quite honestly I feel terrified. I get scared pretty easily and I don't like not being in control. I make myself feel better about things by understanding it completely (a bit obsessive), for example with my health problems, I will read up about my symptoms all I can and it makes me feel better. None of this has an explanation so it feels very scary and unknown. During the worst of it when I found something in my bed and felt someone touch my hand, my heart would race at night as I tried to fall asleep I was so scared.
That’s understandable. I seriously recommend you put the hammer down on this spirit. Especially when there’s unwanted physical contact.

Reactions: 7Critter
I don’t believe in coincidences. If you believe a spirit is involved in this, draw the line and say out loud that you mean enough’s enough. Sometimes ordering them to back off will do the trick. Also I’d suggest cleansing your home. Lots of us here usually burn sage or Palo Santo. Btw, do you have any religious beliefs? We like to know so we can give you more relateable insight.

I'm Christian

I'm Christian
You and I know there is power in Jesus’ name. Actually a lot of different faiths are aware of that believe it or not. If telling this thing to stop or go away doesn’t work, I suggest you order it out in the name of Jesus. And keep on praying. And we’ll keep you in our prayers

Reactions: 7Critter and lyric
You and I know there is power in Jesus’ name. Actually a lot of different faiths are aware of that believe it or not. If telling this thing to stop or go away doesn’t work, I suggest you order it out in the name of Jesus. And keep on praying. And we’ll keep you in our prayers
I don’t know if you’ve ever asked saints or angels for intercession, I’d recommend this one if especially since this spirit is freaking you out.
C5E1D864-BB41-4A55-A3A9-8CFBD8F6C991.jpeg

Hi Lyric and welcome to our forum family. It sounds to me like you MAY have picked up an attachment of some kind. There was obviously something in your boyfriends basement that went home with you. I would go to your priest or pastor and tell him what you suspect and ask for a blessing of yourself and your home. Your health may be a coincidence but it seems your gut is telling you different. Charleh has given you wise advice. It’s time to take back your life. Since you are of the Christian faith I would recommend going to communion and lots of time in prayer. Smudge your house with sage or palo santo wood. Smoke every corner and closet. Work towards the door and then seal your doors and windows with holy water by marking a cross on every door and window. This is how I would handle it.

Reactions: lyric
Hi Lyric and welcome to our forum family. It sounds to me like you MAY have picked up an attachment of some kind. There was obviously something in your boyfriends basement that went home with you. I would go to your priest or pastor and tell him what you suspect and ask for a blessing of yourself and your home. Your health may be a coincidence but it seems your gut is telling you different. Charleh has given you wise advice. It’s time to take back your life. Since you are of the Christian faith I would recommend going to communion and lots of time in prayer. Smudge your house with sage or palo santo wood. Smoke every corner and closet. Work towards the door and then seal your doors and windows with holy water by marking a cross on every door and window. This is how I would handle it.
Keep us posted and I will pray for you. Feel free to discuss this in private on PM

Sorry to hear you're going through this. From my understanding (of what little I know of the paranormal), unexplained health issues could be manifestation of black magic...another possible sign of that is finding strange objects around you. Though from what I've heard of it, this happens to be mostly talismans/amulets and not random garbage.

Reactions: Charleh
Welcome Lyric,
I have a nugget of thought for you to consider.
Fear and all other low vibration emotions like shame, guilt, anger and hopelessness aid in the "feeding" of this entity. Negitive entities seek out people they can use for their benifit so having a low threshold for fear is considered "useable".
Meditation can be a sucessful tool in controlling your fear response. It can seem almost impossible to control your fear when you are in a situation that ignites this primal response but with practice and a understanding that it will take time, it is possible to be able to rein in your fear and replace it with calm energy.

Love&Light