My story & how do I stop this?

Discussion in 'Your Paranormal Experiences' started by lyric, Aug 29, 2018.

1. Charleh

Charleh
    Expand Collapse
    Please insert coffee
    Tier-1 Mod

Or maybe they have a better poker face than us :cool:

Mrs Cooper and ghostkind like this.
  2. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

I don’t know that we have much evidence of Angels personalities. However if what we see in every living creature is an indication of how god creates, I would summize that each has their own emotions and personality.

lyric likes this.
  3. lyric

lyric
    Expand Collapse

This is encouraging, thank you. I definitely understand what you're saying about them fighting back - over the last few days we've had something happen every day including some very creepy things involving bruises. I am feeling stronger and not as afraid though, just having you guys confirm what it is takes away a little of the fear for me.
    I appreciate your sentiment about the kind of person I am. I can't say one way or the other, but I have been told that same thing by other people in the past, and for a very long time I've had the feeling of being spiritually attacked for some reason. I'm not sure why, since I don't think I'm anything special except more sensitive than most. Personally, my gut tells me it has to do with the time we're at in history, possibly before the return of Jesus, and how forces are more hard at work trying to bring down his people as the time draws closer. It's just how I feel, not sure if it's correct

4. Mrs Cooper

Mrs Cooper
    Expand Collapse

It is correct.