My story & how do I stop this?

I don’t know that we have much evidence of Angels personalities. However if what we see in every living creature is an indication of how god creates, I would summize that each has their own emotions and personality.

Reactions: lyric
I know it is hard to have faith that this will go away but If you believe in this negative energy than you should try and believe in a positive energy, I will pray for you but you need to have faith that positive energy is stronger than the negative pray that you be given protection and have faith that you will and you will be okay, but you need to believe it don't allow this negative force to drain you fight. I suggest you bathe in sea salt once a week, you can find this in any pharmacy and pray every day, don't let your dreams or ill feelings sway you from having faith. It is thought these negative forces drain the energy so they can manifest themselves.
This cannot be cured overnight but if you do these things you will start to feel a few positive things right off but the negative will try and fight back just keep on and it will eventually go away. This I take very serious for personal reasons I will not say. You are a very strong person and have had a lot of impact or influence that is why these elements are drawn to these kinds of people they need to feel life's energy and some people give off so much that they become a beacon for these negative forces. I can go on but it only gets creepy and that isn't my intention because they have no power over you once you learn how to repel them.

This is encouraging, thank you. I definitely understand what you're saying about them fighting back - over the last few days we've had something happen every day including some very creepy things involving bruises. I am feeling stronger and not as afraid though, just having you guys confirm what it is takes away a little of the fear for me.
I appreciate your sentiment about the kind of person I am. I can't say one way or the other, but I have been told that same thing by other people in the past, and for a very long time I've had the feeling of being spiritually attacked for some reason. I'm not sure why, since I don't think I'm anything special except more sensitive than most. Personally, my gut tells me it has to do with the time we're at in history, possibly before the return of Jesus, and how forces are more hard at work trying to bring down his people as the time draws closer. It's just how I feel, not sure if it's correct

....for a very long time I've had the feeling of being spiritually attacked for some reason. I'm not sure why, since I don't think I'm anything special except more sensitive than most. Personally, my gut tells me it has to do with the time we're at in history, possibly before the return of Jesus, and how forces are more hard at work trying to bring down his people as the time draws closer. It's just how I feel, not sure if it's correct

It is correct.