My story & how do I stop this?

I copied that Saint Michael prayer, because I have been getting annoyed lately by something tapping on the bed covers just as I am trying to fall asleep,

Lyric, I hope you use that prayer too - it seems widely recommended on this site. I have tried some Catholic prayers but this thing keeps coming back, alas. I am not exactly afraid of it, more irritated than anything. I am well aware that fear feeds most of these things, so I won't give it the satisfaction! I am also well versed in various spiritual house cleansing measures, so I always start with prayer and Sage or Palo Santo, or Sandalwood, and if it resists, well, stronger measures will be used!

I copied that Saint Michael prayer, because I have been getting annoyed lately by something tapping on the bed covers just as I am trying to fall asleep,

Lyric, I hope you use that prayer too - it seems widely recommended on this site. I have tried some Catholic prayers but this thing keeps coming back, alas. I am not exactly afraid of it, more irritated than anything. I am well aware that fear feeds most of these things, so I won't give it the satisfaction! I am also well versed in various spiritual house cleansing measures, so I always start with prayer and Sage or Palo Santo, or Sandalwood, and if it resists, well, stronger measures will be used!
Have you given this entity boundaries, Garnet? I would be sure to let it know touching you is not allowed. If it's a negative energy, it most likely won't listen, but I would at least give those a try. Take back you space loudly and firmly if you have not already tried that.

I have heard of angel figurines being cracked or decapitated when dealing with something demonic. I think you got some good advice but stay safe and remember you are much more powerful.

Have you given this entity boundaries, Garnet? I would be sure to let it know touching you is not allowed. If it's a negative energy, it most likely won't listen, but I would at least give those a try. Take back you space loudly and firmly if you have not already tried that.
Yes, I have said things like, in the name of Jesus Christ I command you to stop. But then it always starts again a few days later. Sometimes it feels like a cat kneading near my feet! (My cat won't come in the bedroom anymore.)

Reactions: lyric and Charleh
Yes, I have said things like, in the name of Jesus Christ I command you to stop. But then it always starts again a few days later. Sometimes it feels like a cat kneading near my feet! (My cat won't come in the bedroom anymore.)
I think you should take charge every day and every moment of need. Remember Ephesians 6:10-18 where we’re told to put on the “full armour of God”. Eph. 6:18 emphasizes “And pray in the Spirit on ALL OCCASIONS with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.”

Last night, I burned the Palo Santo incense and recited the St. Michael prayer. I slept like a baby! So i think that whatever it was, is not playing nice. I am going to continue doing so.

And Lyric, I hope I haven't hijacked your thread, but your situation reminded me so much of my own. How are things going for you now?

Last night, . burned the Palo Santo incense and recited the St. Michael prayer. I slept like a baby! So i think that whatever it was, is not playing nice. I am going to continue doing so.

And Lyric, I hope I haven't hijacked your thread, but your situation reminded me so much of my own. How are things going for you now?
This is good news! This should also serve to build your faith

My faith grows by leaps and bounds. So many times I have called on angels and had mini miracles happen! I'll post in another thread, so as not to hijack this one.

Reactions: Lynne