More goings on at my haunted workplace...

I don't know how the phones are set up, I'm afraid. Could that be something that would only happen once, if the lines were crossed, or would it keep happening until it was fixed? To my knowledge it's only happened that one time.

Also, could it explain the member of staff who got a call from the phone right next to her where she could clearly see the phone and the fact that there was no one calling from it? She said she could see which phone the call was coming from because there's a digital display on the phone that was ringing. She looked at it, saw that it was coming from the phone next to her and it freaked her out so much she ended the call without answering it! She was alone at the time, poor thing...

I think we were just all on edge because it all happened in the same week as the light coming on and the mud being found. If it had just been the one incident I think we'd be less concerned and just put it down to faulty electrics. I suppose it's a question of how many weird incidents do there have to be, and in what timeframe, before it starts to look like something else?
If not technical issues...then something looking to get attention. Renovations do it every time. Wonder if there were any happenings before reno since building seems old.

If not technical issues...then something looking to get attention. Renovations do it every time. Wonder if there were any happenings before reno since building seems old.
Yes, I've been told about other things people have seen and heard prior to the renovations. I've only been there just over a year so I missed a lot of it. The others seem to think it's a female entity.

Apparently, a female who worked there at one time died quite young, although not on the premises. That was way before I worked there so I don't know the details.

It seems it's been going on for a while, but it definitely does appear to have escalated when they renovated my room!

Yes, I've been told about other things people have seen and heard prior to the renovations. I've only been there just over a year so I missed a lot of it. The others seem to think it's a female entity.

Apparently, a female who worked there at one time died quite young, although not on the premises. That was way before I worked there so I don't know the details.

It seems it's been going on for a while, but it definitely does appear to have escalated when they renovated my room!
Rose, you are from England correct?

I visited England a month after 9/11. Landed in London, only had like 12 hours to see all i could before traveling down into Devon.

Reactions: RoseRed
The south west...
I visited a place called Berry Pomeroy. Quite a cool place to see. I met a british couple when i was in Wyoming while they were on holiday. I was shocked they didn't hear of it. It was supposed to be one of the most haunted places in England and has one of the most unusual architectures there as well.

Reactions: RoseRed
I visited England a month after 9/11. Landed in London, only had like 12 hours to see all i could before traveling down into Devon.
12 hours isn't long to see London - you did well! I lived there for 6 years and only saw/did a fraction of the things I could have done. I guess when you live somewhere you always put it off thinking you can do it any time :D