More goings on at my haunted workplace...

12 hours isn't long to see London - you did well! I lived there for 6 years and only saw/did a fraction of the things I could have done. I guess when you live somewhere you always put it off thinking you can do it any time :D
Very True lol. I would love to spend more time in London. SO much to see and so little time.

Reactions: RoseRed
I visited a place called Berry Pomeroy. Quite a cool place to see. I met a british couple when i was in Wyoming while they were on holiday. I was shocked they didn't hear of it. It was supposed to be one of the most haunted places in England and has one of the most unusual architectures there as well.
Haha! I've never heard of it either! It's funny...I think being from such a huge country as the US, people tend to think the UK is soooo tiny that we must have been everywhere and know every village. I don't mean any offence by that, but it does tickle me!

Haha! I've never heard of it either! It's funny...I think being from such a huge country as the US, people tend to think the UK is soooo tiny that we must have been everywhere and know every village. I don't mean any offence by that, but it does tickle me!
lol Yeppers. But, hey, NJ is so damn small...there ARE places, i have yet to see and or visit here lol.

• Haha
Reactions: RoseRed
If you ever get chance, go see Berry Pomeroy. Awesome place :) She lived in Paignton (spelling) in Devon. I know it was a 15 mile walk there...lol

If you ever get chance, go see Berry Pomeroy. Awesome place :) She lived in Paignton (spelling) in Devon. I know it was a 15 mile walk there...lol
Well, I've heard of Paignton - that's much more well-known! I just looked up Berry Pomeroy and it has a very lovely castle. I sometimes think about retiring down to Devon...I do love the coast...