More goings on at my haunted workplace...

Well, I've heard of Paignton - that's much more well-known! I just looked up Berry Pomeroy and it has a very lovely castle. I sometimes think about retiring down to Devon...I do love the coast...
Their beach is strange compared to say here. More brown sand compared to our white beach sand. The shore extends out quite far from land...almost reminds me of Wildwood here.

Last edited:
LOL it is a convenience store that sells food and groceries. They are all over the East here.
Ah, ok. Yes, I suppose it is a bit weird to have fish and chip shops so far from the coast - I never actually thought of that! :D It's nice that you've got plenty of pine trees near you, though - a bit of nature on your doorstep...

Reactions: Selectric
Ah, ok. Yes, I suppose it is a bit weird to have fish and chip shops so far from the coast - I never actually thought of that! :D It's nice that you've got plenty of pine trees near you, though - a bit of nature on your doorstep...
My town is pretty small and considered 'historic'. Although a alot of towns around here are called historic. Smithville i think would be one of the oldest near me unless i am mistaken.

Little tid bit lol. One of my bosses was supposedly married into the Leeds family lol.

Little tid bit lol. One of my bosses was supposedly married into the Leeds family lol.
Does that have something to do with the Jersey Devil? Are those the same pine trees near you where it's seen? :oops:

It's nice alot of land here has been protected. The Pinelands for sure is quite large, so a lot of the forests will not be touched. Thumbs up to one of our old governors.

Reactions: RoseRed
Well, it's been lovely chatting and learning a little about NJ!

I'm signing off now as it's midnight here and I have work tomorrow, sadly. Take care!

Reactions: Selectric