Miscellaneous EDC Gear

I've looked into them but I don't trust them as they have fallen apart in the past but there must be some that screw down somehow...i'll Google
carabiners suck if their not the really good ones,.. search for the rappelling or mountain climbing type..... I would never use the cheapo ones for securing equipment....(that's what 550 cord and RANGER bands are for)....
I have quite a few of this type, (not this brand,,just this type.)..and have been happy with them, but they are heavy duty and just plain heavy...lol

aaa111.png

Last edited:
carabiners suck if their not the really good ones,.. search for the rappelling or mountain climbing type..... I would never use the cheapo ones for securing equipment....(that's what 550 cord and ranger bands are for)....
I have quite a few of this type, (not this brand,,just this type.)..and have been happy with them, but they are heavy duty and just plain heavy...lol

View attachment 13897
Good points, Paul.

I used to use the type in your picture to put the safety chains on my trailer. A lot of people just use S-hooks, I wanted the connection closed so those chains didn't jump off!

carabiners suck if their not the really good ones,.. search for the rappelling or mountain climbing type..... I would never use the cheapo ones for securing equipment....(that's what 550 cord and ranger bands are for)....

View attachment 13897

good point,Paul! and if they are heavy then they can also be a weapon! Nobody wants to get hit with my keys!

Who else vapes here? I just replace my white Reuleaux RX200 with a new RX200S. Nice big screen compared to the DNA chipset clones. Vapers here will understand what that is.
image.jpg

Who else vapes here? I just replace my white Reuleaux RX200 with a new RX200S. Nice big screen compared to the DNA chipset clones. Vapers here will understand what that is. View attachment 13921
Hmm, never thought of that, but I guess that would be an EDC item. Not me, but we'll see if anyone else does. That's interesting because no one listed cigarettes as an EDC either.

Reactions: Charleh
Hmm, never thought of that, but I guess that would be an EDC item. Not me, but we'll see if anyone else does. That's interesting because no one listed cigarettes as an EDC either.
A vape can also be used as a way to ingest medication quickly. Just a thought for preppers that some plants, i.e. pot as medicinal, can be ingested this way.

Also, it is now one of the more popular items for the younger generation to carry, Sea.

A vape can also be used as a way to ingest medication quickly. Just a thought for preppers that some plants, i.e. pot as medicinal, can be ingested this way.

Also, it is now one of the more popular items for the younger generation to carry, Sea.
That’s a great idea, and if you found a way to dose properly with a vape pen, sounds like it’s doable, just a bit of extra work. Also some medications break down in high heat. Rendering them either useless or poisonous

That’s a great idea, and if you found a way to dose properly with a vape pen, sounds like it’s doable, just a bit of extra work. Also some medications break down in high heat. Rendering them either useless or poisonous
Oh. Thought you were talking other medication lol