Miscellaneous EDC Gear

HELP ME ORGANIZE MY KEYS!
if you saw my keys you know what a mess it is. Any ideas on how to make them more manageable? I've had bad luck with carabiners and key smarts key organizer......I need all those keys..nightmare...I go online and look up best,strongest,etc keychains and get nuthin

Attachments

• IMG_0936.jpg
    IMG_0936.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 169
When I used to shoot trap and skeet and Sporting Clays, I bought Randolph Ranger glasses. Four interchangeable lenses. Polarized, yellow, Rose, and a real light smoke. Paid 44 bucks. $150 for one color today.
RPB2F99-1000x469.jpg

HELP ME ORGANIZE MY KEYS!
if you saw my keys you know what a mess it is. Any ideas on how to make them more manageable? I've had bad luck with carabiners and key smarts key organizer......I need all those keys..nightmare...I go online and look up best,strongest,etc keychains and get nuthin

I like this stuff

I wear glasses, so my everyday frames are made by Willis and Geiger. They've been out of business for over 20 years, so i have to find frames on eBay or where ever. I like their products. I also wear a military issue A2 flight jacket made Willis and Geiger.
View attachment 13873
Nice. I looked up Willis and Geiger - too bad they went out of business due to Abercrombie and Fitch going bankrupt and owing them money. It said the G-1 was designed by Eddie Bauer.

When I used to shoot trap and skeet and Sporting Clays, I bought Randolph Ranger glasses. Four interchangeable lenses. Polarized, yellow, Rose, and a real light smoke. Paid 44 bucks. $150 for one color today.
View attachment 13880
Yes, the interchangeable lens type are really cool. I have a set of those for shooting too but I haven't used them yet.

View attachment 13880
I wear these. Edge eyewear. Cheapest shades that can take a 12Ga. Target load.
52049A56-E88C-4D5B-93AA-C48CAABFB796.jpeg

I like this stuff
Good video, Jad. I was going to say what he said in the very first few minutes. Carry your main keys on your key chain - car, house, and work. All the other ones you want to carry, keep on a ring or cable like he shows, and keep it nearby in an EDC bag or bugout-type bag.