Miscellaneous EDC Gear

Especially some inhalants and herbals.
As long as they aren’t oil based. The problem with some ejuice companies is they put oil based flavours in their juice. Or even worse, diacetal, which is responsible for an irreversible condition called popcorn lung.

Reactions: Debi
As long as they aren’t oil based. The problem with some ejuice companies is they put oil based flavours in their juice. Or even worse, diacetal, which is responsible for an irreversible condition called popcorn lung.
Agreed. My point is for the main part, that these have become everyday carry for the younger set. Sea is most likely not familiar with this latest phenomena.

Reactions: Charleh
Hey, I watch YouTube and the news. I know all about the dangers of vaping!
I meant as a carry device, not that you don't know about the vaping. **Sigh*** OK, I'm outta here before I get myself in trouble...lol

Reactions: Seahunter
Hmm, never thought of that, but I guess that would be an EDC item. Not me, but we'll see if anyone else does. That's interesting because no one listed cigarettes as an EDC either.
But a GREAT barter item! What other barter items do you folks think of value?

Reactions: Charleh and Debi

aka Jiffy Pop Lung

Reactions: Charleh