Let's talk about the Pope

Remember that thing about the angels and feeling like asking too much. I have some problems with asking for help. The praying I can do. Holding onto my faith I can do, but that asking. Phew, it's a tough one.
Hardest part! But it does teach one to be humble. Trust me on that.

Reactions: Mokey
If it's asking for help with my kids, I seem to be okay with that. Just need to convert that process onto myself. So it's an Ego issue.

Reactions: Debi
There are many out there that will agree with your stand on that.

I was a little blown away by how much coverage there was of this visit today. It was an all day coverage thing!

roman-catholic-church-changed-the-ten-commandments.jpg

Interesting....I did not know that, actually.

Hi Debi,here is the "timetable" quote I got from Arts interview with Father Malachi Martin in 1997

11:47 begins
Art : “Is there a timetable that you are aware of that youncan not speak of that we can read between the lines on?"
Father Malachi: "Uhh,Yes and no. It is not 200 years away,it is not 50 years away,it is not 20 years away…

Reactions: Debi
Hi Debi,here is the "timetable" quote I got from Arts interview with Father Malachi Martin in 1997

11:47 begins
Art : “Is there a timetable that you are aware of that youncan not speak of that we can read between the lines on?"
Father Malachi: "Uhh,Yes and no. It is not 200 years away,it is not 50 years away,it is not 20 years away…
As an excerpt and not a whole show, I believe we're OK to leave this one stand.