Let's talk about the Pope

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ics-Capitol-Hill-address-sitting-pontiff.html

There has been much interest expressed in the Pope's visit, therefore I'm adding an addtional topic today about his historic visit...and about your feelings on the Pope himself.

Some are convinced this Pope is more than he appears to be. What are your feelings about the visit, his address and lecturing to congress, and the man himself? Speak up and share your feelings on this.

I realize this is a controversial topic, so I ask you to not demean the Catholic faith. This topic is your feelings on this Pope. Fr. Malachi Martin made some pretty specific predictions regarding this and I feel it's worthy of discussion.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ics-Capitol-Hill-address-sitting-pontiff.html

There has been much interest expressed in the Pope's visit, therefore I'm adding an addtional topic today about his historic visit...and about your feelings on the Pope himself.

Some are convinced this Pope is more than he appears to be. What are your feelings about the visit, his address and lecturing to congress, and the man himself? Speak up and share your feelings on this.

I realize this is a controversial topic, so I ask you to not demean the Catholic faith. This topic is your feelings on this Pope. Fr. Malachi Martin made some pretty specific predictions regarding this and I feel it's worthy of discussion.
Can you tell us the predictions? Or give me a link so I can read? I don't remember. I don't even remember what I ate for dinner last night, so going back that far poses a problem.

Reactions: Grinchesbro
Well, I can't say I'm thrilled to have him come here and lecture us on immigration. If he's so concerned with immigrants/refugees, then he should open up the Church's considerable coffers and pay for us and European countries to take them in.

I don't have a good feeling about the Pope in general. He's a one-worlder, IMO, and wants to position the Catholic Church as the world's religion.

Reactions: Mokey and Debi
Reactions: Mokey
Here we go, a little tidbit I pulled out of the speech, something to chew on for anybody interested in the nwo. "Our efforts must aim at restoring hope, righting wrongs, maintaining commitments and thus promoting the well-being of individuals and of peoples. We must move forward together as one in a renewed spirit of fraternity and solidarity, cooperating generosity with the common law."

Reactions: Firek
Here we go, a little tidbit I pulled out of the speech, something to chew on for anybody interested in the nwo. "Our efforts must aim at restoring hope, righting wrongs, maintaining commitments and thus promoting the well-being of individuals and of peoples. We must move forward together as one in a renewed spirit of fraternity and solidarity, cooperating generosity with the common law."
He is definitely based on a one world order concept. He has stated that outright before. And he is one who believes the UN should be the overlord, if you will, of law. There was a dust up yesterday I heard briefly about where Obama is wanting to go against congress on something and side with the UN. I'll have to go look that up at some point, as yesterday was not a day of focus for me. BUT, it shows the trend of going with the UN instead of country law.

Reactions: surge and Mokey