SKINWALKER RANCH….Season 4.

Tworivers71

Bigfoot Researcher
Reaction score
Just completed season four of Skinwalker Ranch. This season has taken their science experiments to brand new levels. And they are very much using the scientific method and using the data to eventually be able to crunch the data and try to figure out what’s going on here. They are making a serious, honest, attempt to figure out what these UAP’s are.
As I was watching this season and Idea occurred to me, I should call Travis tomorrow lol. When someone is having an episode of a headache or bad pain in their head, they immediately take them to the silo, where any kind of external energies cannot penetrate metal where inside they are safe. Why not use the same principle, the same method, when experimenting out at the triangle? Incase some of these in metal all the way around and see if Rockets, drones perform the way they’re supposed to, notwithstanding the anomaly, that seems to screw everything up at the 30 foot level. The issue with this is, the metal could interfere with the signal. They have clear UAP’s going into the Mesa, most not coming out, but some coming out next to the helicopter. As I said, previously, they are making a serious, honest attempt to figure this out.

IMHO, I would liken their attempts to monkeys, trying to write code on a computer program. Whatever intelligent energies are being, these are are probably laughing hysterically at the crew with all their scientific measurements. I believe their technology is 10 times more advanced than our most advanced systems are here on this planet. UAP’s can travel thousands of feet per second, and even make heat without a sound, enter the field of view and completely disappear without a single sound. I don’t think there is a single piece of electronic equipment, even AI that has the foggiest idea of how this technology works and more importantly, who… Is behind it. What I do know though is, Brandon Fugal has the biggest goldmine on this planet right now paranormally and scientifically speaking!

Jus my thoughts.

Last edited:
Just completed season four of Skinwalker Ranch. This season has taken their science experiments to brand new levels. And they are very much using the scientific method and using the data to eventually be able to crunch the data and try to figure out what’s going on here. They are making a serious, honest, attempt to figure out what these UAP’s are.
As I was watching this season and Idea occurred to me, I should call Travis tomorrow lol. When someone is having an episode of a headache or bad pain in their head, they immediately take them to the silo, where any kind of external energies cannot penetrate metal where inside they are safe. Why not use the same principle, the same method, when experimenting out at the triangle? Incase some of these in metal all the way around and see if Rockets, drones perform the way they’re supposed to, notwithstanding the anomaly, that seems to screw everything up at the 30 foot level. The issue with this is, the metal could interfere with the signal. They have clear UAP’s going into the Mesa, most not coming out, but some coming out next to the helicopter. As I said, previously, they are making a serious, honest attempt to figure this out.

IMHO, I would liken their attempts to monkeys, trying to write code on a computer program. Whatever intelligent energies are being, these are are probably laughing hysterically at the crew with all their scientific measurements. I believe their technology is 10 times more advanced than our most advanced systems are here on this planet. UAP’s can travel thousands of feet per second, and even make heat without a sound, enter the field of view and completely disappear without a single sound. I don’t think there is a single piece of electronic equipment, even AI that has the foggiest idea of how this technology works and more importantly, who… Is behind it. What I do know though is, Brandon Fugal has the biggest goldmine on this planet right now paranormally and scientifically speaking!

Jus my thoughts.
Incasing the rockets in metal may block the signals from the rockets but I was under the impression the signal or whatever is there is affecting the space and time in that location, which effects whatever comes into that space. of course I may have the wrong perception.

Reactions: Ragnar0711
A great interview with Travis Taylor 4 days ago. Some amazing things he mentions about this seasons finds.

A great interview with Travis Taylor 4 days ago. Some amazing things he mentions about this seasons finds.
Lynne, thank you for that find! GREAT info!
And now we know he had some emergency surgery so that may play into the change in looks.

Reactions: Lynne
Lynne, thank you for that find! GREAT info!
And now we know he had some emergency surgery so that may play into the change in looks.
Yes I was really worried about him. Also did you catch the mention that something happened on this season that caused PTSD on the participants! And some are quitting. Idk who but I hope it’s not the core group.