News Jade Helm News Thread

Yeah, it does make you wonder. Why only now does he want to stop the flow of gear to the locals?
Perhaps he now realizes the LEO's aren't going to turn on us like he had hoped.

Reactions: surge
I think he is pissed he cannot intimidate us. If you peruse through the psycho forums ( prepper forums) we are tracking them as much as they are tracking us. As usual , the Obama admin is a day later and dollar short. They have misread the constituents feelings again and look like fools.

Reactions: Seahunter and Debi
You know, this whole Jade Helm thing may not be the actual "trigger" point. It may just be a way to get supplies and equipment into the area to stage for what's coming down the line.

Reactions: surge and sal
http://highlandcountypress.com/main.asp?SectionID=4&SubSectionID=22&ArticleID=27707

Having served in the U.S. Army, I can understand why military officials have a goal to see if groups of Special Forces can move around a civilian population without being noticed and can handle various threat scenarios.

In military science classes or in my years on active duty, I have participated in or observed military exercises; however, we never named an existing city or state as a “hostile.” We would use fictitious names before we would do such a thing.

Once I observed the map depicting "hostile," "permissive" and "uncertain" states and locations, I was rather appalled that the hostile areas amazingly have a Republican majority and believe in the sanctity of the United States Constitution.

When the federal government begins, even in practice, games or exercises, to consider any U.S. city or state in "hostile" control and trying to retake it, the message becomes extremely calloused and suspicious.

Such labeling tends to make people who have grown leery of federal government overreach become suspicious of whether their big brother government anticipates certain states may start another civil war or be overtaken by foreign radical Islamist elements which have been reported to be just across our border.

Such labeling by a government that is normally not allowed to use military force against its own citizens is an affront to the residents of that particular state considered as hostile, as if the government is trying to provoke a fight with them.

The map of the exercise needs to change, the names on the map need to change, and the tone of the exercise needs to be completely revamped so the federal government is not intentionally practicing war against its own states.

Reactions: Seahunter and surge
http://allnewspipeline.com/Texas_Under_Attack_Resisting_Jade_Helm.php

WEATHER WARFARE

Weather warfare and weather modification, used by the U.S. military exists, that is not an opinion, it is fact as established by theConvention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques, which was Adopted by Resolution 31/72 of the United Nations General Assembly on 10 December 1976 and was opened for signature at Geneva on 18 May 1977. (Source - UN Documents)

By 1996, a research paper was being submitted to the Air Force titled "Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025," detailing further research into the use of weather modification. (Source - 52 page PDF presented to the Air Force)

In mid-May there was a Waco, Texas "biker gang shootout," which left nine dead and resulted in the arrest of 170 people, followed by Texas being "ravaged" by massive storms with thousands fleeing, multiple deaths, residents missing, freeways flooded, vehicles submerged, etc...

The storm's timing comes just a little over a month after Governor Abbott issued a proclamation "renewing the certification that exceptional drought conditions pose a threat of imminent disaster in a specified number of counties in the State of Texas." (Source-Texas Government PDF dated April 9, 2015)

Also massive military asset movement has been documented, streaming into Texas for the Jade Helm exercises, making the positioning of said assets to deal with a "state emergency" quite "coincidental."
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Just another theory to add to the batch. Thoughts, anyone?

Reactions: sal
EL NINO.........:D

Reactions: Debi