News Jade Helm News Thread

http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/local-news/jade-helm_71663823

Levity and uncertainty pervaded a local tea party meeting centered on upcoming Jade Helm 15 exercises south of San Angelo.

“I do trust the institution; I don’t trust the commander in chief,” said W.M. Rees, a concerned San Angelo resident.

Precinct 4 Tom Green County Commissioner Bill Ford, who represents the area where exercises will occur, spoke to about 50 tea party members Tuesday night at the West Texas Training Center about this summer’s military training exercises, which have sparked concerns that the multi-state program is an implementation of martial law.

Ford gave a brief overview of the Jade Helm program and what it means for the San Angelo area, then took questions.

Reactions: Seahunter and Debi
And so it begins to scare the residents! Jade Helm excercises begin early:

http://www.wnem.com/story/29223976/city-says-loud-explosions-were-army-training-exercise

It was a peaceful afternoon, and then residents said it seemingly turned hostile.

"I was standing there, and all of a sudden, boom!" Jean Glenn said.

"I mean it was loud, it blew up the whole sky or whatever, it was like four or five big bangs," Annette Humphrey said.

Explosions you'd expect in a war zone echoed through Flint. People's homes shook and those inside were caught off-guard. It all went down Tuesday at the shuttered Lowell Junior High on the city's east side.

The blasts are just an Army exercise.

"There's older people, it probably gave them a heart attack or something," Glenn said.

Flint's spokesman Jason Lorenz said the city has been in talks with the Army for six months now about using parts of the city. This is part of a joint exercise being carried out across the United States.

"It's an exercise to help their personnel do training with urban environments," Lorenz said.

That training includes using aircraft and simulated ammunition. It will continue for the next 10 days.

Read more: http://www.wnem.com/story/29223976/...ons-were-army-training-exercise#ixzz3c2KyGtrv
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well, it's known these exercises are being played as possible marshal law situations. So, I guess they plan on using bombs and aircraft on us?

Reactions: surge

http://www.wnem.com/story/29223976/city-says-loud-explosions-were-army-training-exercise

It was a peaceful afternoon, and then residents said it seemingly turned hostile.

"I mean it was loud, it blew up the whole sky or whatever, it was like four or five big bangs," Annette Humphrey said.

Explosions you'd expect in a war zone echoed through Flint. People's homes shook and those inside were caught off-guard. It all went down Tuesday at the shuttered Lowell Junior High on the city's east side.

"There's older people, it probably gave them a heart attack or something," Glenn said.

Flint's spokesman Jason Lorenz said the city has been in talks with the Army for six months now about using parts of the city. This is part of a joint exercise being carried out across the United States.

"It's an exercise to help their personnel do training with urban environments," Lorenz said.

That training includes using aircraft and simulated ammunition. It will continue for the next 10 days.

Read more: http://www.wnem.com/story/29223976/...ons-were-army-training-exercise#ixzz3c2KyGtrv
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well, it's known these exercises are being played as possible marshal law situations. So, I guess they plan on using bombs and aircraft on us?
This is the part about Jade Helm that causes my conspiracy button to itch. The Army always says they do environment specific training, so all one can take from that is there is a contingency plan where the Army will be deployed here against our own people. And why the need to scare people like this in Flint? All of this could be accomplished without disrupting the lives of civilians and making them hear the brown noise. This is about conditioning, IMO. Getting people used to the idea of the military on the streets and the sounds of live rounds.

Jade Helm 15 might not be an attempt to enact martial law, but like you have said before, it could very well be a first step where the foundation for a later event is being put into place. It might not even be nefarious; I could easily see troops being deployed to help keep the peace in the event of widespread civil unrest and rioting, but there is more going on here than we are allowed to know.

Reactions: Seahunter and Debi
http://allnewspipeline.com/Texas_Under_Attack_Resisting_Jade_Helm.php

WEATHER WARFARE

Weather warfare and weather modification, used by the U.S. military exists, that is not an opinion, it is fact as established by theConvention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques, which was Adopted by Resolution 31/72 of the United Nations General Assembly on 10 December 1976 and was opened for signature at Geneva on 18 May 1977. (Source - UN Documents)

By 1996, a research paper was being submitted to the Air Force titled "Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025," detailing further research into the use of weather modification. (Source - 52 page PDF presented to the Air Force)

In mid-May there was a Waco, Texas "biker gang shootout," which left nine dead and resulted in the arrest of 170 people, followed by Texas being "ravaged" by massive storms with thousands fleeing, multiple deaths, residents missing, freeways flooded, vehicles submerged, etc...

The storm's timing comes just a little over a month after Governor Abbott issued a proclamation "renewing the certification that exceptional drought conditions pose a threat of imminent disaster in a specified number of counties in the State of Texas." (Source-Texas Government PDF dated April 9, 2015)

Also massive military asset movement has been documented, streaming into Texas for the Jade Helm exercises, making the positioning of said assets to deal with a "state emergency" quite "coincidental."
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Just another theory to add to the batch. Thoughts, anyone?
Never know anymore. Could be that Barry Obama just threw a temper tantrum and punished Texas using weather modification.

So the statements from the government and military about keeping the citizens of Texas informed and in the loop were just a whole big load of horse puckies apparently. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
11407246_10206851479428495_2729300509238860648_n.jpg

It's a brake chamber , destroy it and the air escapes which enables the brake system to activate , depending on the size of the air tanks it should take around 30 seconds for the brakes to apply as the air system exhausts itself , compressor cannot keep up with the air loss . One caveat.....since this is a military vehicle it may have an independant air system which means that the loss of one of these chambers does not stop the vehicle , allowing military personnel to escape a situation !

Reactions: sal and Debi