News Jade Helm News Thread

Ooops....military chopper kinda caused some damage to your building......But not to worry! It's just a urban drill!

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/mi...-training-exercise-damages-downtown-building/

An urban-style military training caused damage after a Blackhawk helicopter’s rotor wash dislodged bricks from an historic building.

Sperry’s Landmark, Inc., a closed department store in Port Huron, Michigan, was the site of a military exercise that involved two Blackhawk helicopters.

As the aircraft approached, “Rotor wash from a helicopter caused damage to the brick veneer along the roof line which fell and caused damage to the awning,” according to Army spokesman Randee Farrell.

The soldiers ran from the helicopter into the building where a training scenario was set up. The helicopters vacated the area once the soldiers were inside and returned an hour later after the training mission was complete to retrieve the soldiers.

As the training progressed Sunday night, simulated, nonlethal ammunition sounded and lights in each room of the old school administration building went on and off as soldiers progressed through the building. The helicopters were not equipped with any weapons.

Ooops....military chopper kinda caused some damage to your building......But not to worry! It's just a urban drill!

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/mi...-training-exercise-damages-downtown-building/

An urban-style military training caused damage after a Blackhawk helicopter’s rotor wash dislodged bricks from an historic building.

Sperry’s Landmark, Inc., a closed department store in Port Huron, Michigan, was the site of a military exercise that involved two Blackhawk helicopters.

As the aircraft approached, “Rotor wash from a helicopter caused damage to the brick veneer along the roof line which fell and caused damage to the awning,” according to Army spokesman Randee Farrell.

The soldiers ran from the helicopter into the building where a training scenario was set up. The helicopters vacated the area once the soldiers were inside and returned an hour later after the training mission was complete to retrieve the soldiers.

As the training progressed Sunday night, simulated, nonlethal ammunition sounded and lights in each room of the old school administration building went on and off as soldiers progressed through the building. The helicopters were not equipped with any weapons.
I wonder how long the building's owner will have to fight for damages? Of course as fawning as he sounds in the article, he might not mind all that much. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Debi
He might be that fawning to GET paid! lol "Here, be happy about this or else"

Reactions: surge
Eye witness report by me and a friend:

Convoy after convoy is pouring out of Camp Atterbury. These are not the usual convoys. These things are HUGE....carrying heavy equipment, Military vehicles, huge "boxes" of supplies, ammo and armament, all headed west from Indiana. Choppers are flying out at the rate of 2 an hour, also heading west, all day long. My friend has watched the activity over there for over 30 years. Never seen anything close to this activity before, or this much in supplies or vehicles. This is MASSIVE. The choppers are coming in from the East, refuel, and head west. These are also different choppers than we've seen before. These be the mean looking ones along with the ones we usually see. :eek: Head's up, people. (My house has been shaking from chopper wash all day!!!! They're LOW!)

We've also been told "something's up" but that's all the individual who should know will say. sal...hearing anything out there from your side?

Reactions: surge
we have people all over Texas saying it is quiet. Maybe the resources are already in place?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...copters-spotted-flying-above-a-michigan-city/

CHOiarlUIAAoUI_.jpg

Yeah! Apache's! That would be them!!!

And now it would seem that if you have concerns over Jade Helm, you are a racist! Should have seen that one coming, since that seems to be the only reason anyone can disagree with or be critical of Obama. :rolleyes:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...047fee-2001-11e5-84d5-eb37ee8eaa61_story.html

From the article:

But the Jade Helm backlash has been a “red flag” that our county “still has a lot of things they need to come to terms with,” Jackson said, including the anger and disrespect being directed at the president.

At a recent family reunion at a Bastrop community center, Mark Peterson, who is black, said he has been “shocked” by what he views as racist undertones in much of the objection to Jade Helm.

“What I hate to hear most is, ‘We want to take our country back.’ This is still your country. Where did it go?” said Peterson, 42, a technology manager for a financial firm in Austin. “If it were any other president but Obama, it would not be an issue.”

Eye witness report by me and a friend:

Convoy after convoy is pouring out of Camp Atterbury. These are not the usual convoys. These things are HUGE....carrying heavy equipment, Military vehicles, huge "boxes" of supplies, ammo and armament, all headed west from Indiana. Choppers are flying out at the rate of 2 an hour, also heading west, all day long. My friend has watched the activity over there for over 30 years. Never seen anything close to this activity before, or this much in supplies or vehicles. This is MASSIVE. The choppers are coming in from the East, refuel, and head west. These are also different choppers than we've seen before. These be the mean looking ones along with the ones we usually see. :eek: Head's up, people. (My house has been shaking from chopper wash all day!!!! They're LOW!)

We've also been told "something's up" but that's all the individual who should know will say. sal...hearing anything out there from your side?
:eek: