News Jade Helm News Thread

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Since this is an ongoing situation, this thread is now the official site for updates and new info! Add on as we go along!

To get it started, here we go:

http://www.newswest9.com/story/2906...ners-paid-to-accommodate-jade-helm-says-mayor

BIG SPRING - Military officials have negotiated contracts with local ranchers to conduct Jade Helm training on their property, according to Big Spring Mayor Larry McLellan.

However, he said residents will not be "forced out of their homes" to accommodate troops during the large-scale military exercise, scheduled to run July 15 through September 15.

McLellan had no details about the contracts supposedly offered to Big Spring homeowners. Military officials were not available to answer questions about how many ranchers were being displaced or inconvenienced due to Jade Helm, and how much they would receive in compensation.

Jade Helm operations planners previously confirmed training will only be conducted on private and public land with the permission of landowners or regional authorities.

One lifelong Big Spring resident told NewsWest 9 he would not accept any amount of money to surrender his home to troops.

"I support our troops, but when they're trying to take over our civilians, that ain't cool," he said. "[Those are] their homes. That's where they live."

I don't know anything about this person, but this is scary:

BREAKING!! Jade Helm 15 Is Martial Law in The USA, Russia To Arm Insurgents In The USA!

:eek:

The way I see it, there's bound to be actual information and lots of disinformation floating out there. It's going to be hard to tell which is which.

Reactions: Seahunter
I have not heard back from my contacts at Ft Hood about the armed troop transports but a local LEO said that they just came on the market and they bought them for the swat teams. I have watched those videos and he loves to hear himself speak...... the train cars with shackles are new vehicle trains. The shackles are for tie downs. The shackle stories pop up every time something is in the news. I am worried that the sheriffs are worried but it is probably Texas paranoia. I like that they are trying to be prepared if anything happens.

Lets go into the scenario. They take Texas. For what? To prove a point? To get rid of the troublemakers? Now you have the north half of the nation sitting there watching this go down. I can see the reports of civilians dying in the streets trying to stop the takeover. The north has half the private guns in the nation. They would know they are next. Are they going to sit and not get ready? The markets would collapse, the country would go bankrupt overnight. The rest of the world would go crazy because the most powerful ally just declared martial law......for nothing. Our enemies would start piling troops in Mexico because there is no way our military can take us and an invasion. The world is a business and if you take the biggest customer out of the store, the store closes. America goes down,the rest of the world is doomed.

It just does not make any sense on so many levels.

The thing I worry about is one of these sheriffs decides to make the news by interfering with the mission. Then you will have a small sh!t storm down here.

On a personal note, we know what they are doing,we know where they will be..............and it is Texas. They have to take us first:)

Reactions: Seahunter and Debi
Well, you are now our official source to go to on this thread, General! Put on your helmet and we'll be touching base with you as we go along! :)

Well, you are now our official source to go to on this thread, General! Put on your helmet and we'll be touching base with you as we go along! :)
When i hear something from Ft Hood,I will post :)

Reactions: Seahunter and Debi
I have not heard back from my contacts at Ft Hood about the armed troop transports but a local LEO said that they just came on the market and they bought them for the swat teams. I have watched those videos and he loves to hear himself speak...... the train cars with shackles are new vehicle trains. The shackles are for tie downs. The shackle stories pop up every time something is in the news. I am worried that the sheriffs are worried but it is probably Texas paranoia. I like that they are trying to be prepared if anything happens.

Lets go into the scenario. They take Texas. For what? To prove a point? To get rid of the troublemakers? Now you have the north half of the nation sitting there watching this go down. I can see the reports of civilians dying in the streets trying to stop the takeover. The north has half the private guns in the nation. They would know they are next. Are they going to sit and not get ready? The markets would collapse, the country would go bankrupt overnight. The rest of the world would go crazy because the most powerful ally just declared martial law......for nothing. Our enemies would start piling troops in Mexico because there is no way our military can take us and an invasion. The world is a business and if you take the biggest customer out of the store, the store closes. America goes down,the rest of the world is doomed.

It just does not make any sense on so many levels.

The thing I worry about is one of these sheriffs decides to make the news by interfering with the mission. Then you will have a small sh!t storm down here.

On a personal note, we know what they are doing,we know where they will be..............and it is Texas. They have to take us first:)
I totally agree, except for the last several years now, things I never dreamed would or could happen here, have. Banking manipulation, housing manipulation, business manipulation, etc., etc. It has gotten to the point where even if logic says no to me, I do not rule out anything for this government.

Reactions: surge, Debi and sal