News Jade Helm News Thread

I totally agree, except for the last several years now, things I never dreamed would or could happen here, have. Banking manipulation, housing manipulation, business manipulation, etc., etc. It has gotten to the point where even if logic says no to me, I do not rule out anything for this government.
cooking the books is one thing but a total take over is extreme even for this yahoo :) Then again, he would be that stupid to try because all he wants is the destruction of the free enterprise system and total financial equality.

cooking the books is one thing but a total take over is extreme even for this yahoo :) Then again, he would be that stupid to try because all he wants is the destruction of the free enterprise system and total financial equality.
Yes, the only way it would all make sense in your original scenario, is if there was a worldwide collapse. That would be the big picture, way above even Obozo's pay-grade, where chaos would ensue, and millions of people would be dead. This would be the Illuminati, Bilderberg Group, one-world government, whatever you want to call it - their method of dramatically decreasing the population and beginning anew in control. Conspiracy theory probably, but you never know. :eek:

Reactions: sal, surge and Debi
I happened to wake up for a bit last night to hear Steve Quayle and Snoory discuss the theory that this is possibly a population reduction scheme because Planet X is coming and in 2016 would wipe out most of the food resources in the world, therefore they are "culling" before that happens. (Please don't laugh at me...I'm just relaying what was said! lol) All the volcanoes would go off at once and therefore act like a worldwide EMP. Supposedly the scientists know this and a former Navy Seal was in the meetings and shared this intel with Steve Quayle. The less people to want the resources, the better. There ya go! I have shared.

Reactions: Seahunter
I happened to wake up for a bit last night to hear Steve Quayle and Snoory discuss the theory that this is possibly a population reduction scheme because Planet X is coming and in 2016 would wipe out most of the food resources in the world, therefore they are "culling" before that happens. (Please don't laugh at me...I'm just relaying what was said! lol) All the volcanoes would go off at once and therefore act like a worldwide EMP. Supposedly the scientists know this and a former Navy Seal was in the meetings and shared this intel with Steve Quayle. The less people to want the resources, the better. There ya go! I have shared.
If I had a dollar for every Navy SEAL I know that was in a high-level government meeting discussing the end of the world as we know it... Well, I'd be broke, but, I digress.

Well, since Quayle has the same success rate as Hoagland - 0 - I'm not willing to take it to the next level of humane human culling. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Debi
If I had a dollar for every Navy SEAL I know that was in a high-level government meeting discussing the end of the world as we know it... Well, I'd be broke, but, I digress.

Well, since Quayle has the same success rate as Hoagland - 0 - I'm not willing to take it to the next level of humane human culling. :rolleyes:
lol Like I said....NOT my theory....just reporting! ;) It was entertaining at 3AM.....!

Reactions: Seahunter
IWell, since Quayle has the same success rate as Hoagland - 0 - I'm not willing to take it to the next level of humane human culling. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, even if Quayle is right about this, hardly anyone is going to pay attention because he's like the boy who cried wolf. It seems like he's out there every other week with some story about his inside sources in the military warning him about this or that, and yet this or that never happens. I think the only thing that happens is Quayle sells a bunch of his over priced prepper gear to gullible people.

Reactions: Seahunter and Debi
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...-woman-with-the-unluckiest-name-in-the-world/

The first name "Jade" lies somewhere in the gray spectrum between popular and unpopular; in 2013, it was ranked 126th for female babies. The last name "Helm" is in that same space. There are about 20,000 Helms in the U.S., according to the maybe-accurate site HowManyOfMe. And so it's not a surprise that:

Screen-Shot-2015-05-07-at-10.12.34-AM.png

Three months ago, being that one American named Jade Helm would have been a curiosity of the oh-that's-an-interesting-name sort. With the advent of Jade Helm '15, the miltary-exercise-turned-massive-conspiracy-theory, however, being Jade Helm has taken a turn for the annoying.

Or so America's Jade Helm, a writer and consultant in the wine industry, told me when I reached her by e-mail on Wednesday.

Will the real Jade Helm please stand up?

Reactions: Debi