Interested in feedback for this footage

The swirling and direction-changing are not typical of reflections, although Pepper's Ghost does come to mind. IMO this is a candidate for a genuine apparition. The location needs further investigation.

Edit: I have a background in optics and optical design, flares caused by liquid on a lens don't usually look like this, but anything is possible.

Reactions: garnetsilver
The swirling and direction-changing are not typical of reflections, although Pepper's Ghost does come to mind. IMO this is a candidate for a genuine apparition. The location needs further investigation.

Edit: I have a background in optics and optical design, flares caused by liquid on a lens don't usually look like this, but anything is possible.
I had weird dreams last night after watching this, and I had a sense of the uncanny while viewing it. My niece, who shared the footage, has been tormented by a lot of paranormal activity after the passing of her husband, and her cat within a months of each other.

What is Pepper's Ghost?

The location is Woolwich township, in Gloucester County, NJ, if that helps.

We don't have any personal contacts in that area, but there must be dozens, if not hundreds of investigating teams in the North East.