Interested in feedback for this footage

We don't have any personal contacts in that area, but there must be dozens, if not hundreds of investigating teams in the North East.
I doubt that my niece would want anything investigated, but thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Reactions: ozentity
If it weren't for the possible reflection in the lens, I'd say it almost looks like a portal in which they can enter and leave at will.

Wow, I thought of a portal too! I wondered if this may have something to do with the stuff that she has been going through!

I’m going with “it’s a ghost”. Looks pretty ghostly to me.

Reactions: garnetsilver
You have a point. That swirl effect....very portal-ish.
That's the first thing I thought. But just take note of the sphere that appears in the middle of the screen 35 seconds in. It's open for exactly seven seconds before it fades from view but not before there's more unexplained activity within. And the sphere itself seems to more along the lines of an orb.

I wanna say, not to throw a bucket of water any paranormal possibilities - I’m only theorising, that it’s water droplets possibly refreezing. The footage seems to flash out just before the anomalies form, could that be a blanket of snow falling from a higher structure and then some molten drips landing on the lens just after? I don’t know how cold it gets out there if it’s possible the drips crystalized quickly giving this strange reflective quality as the ice molecules spread. Also, the camera says “air conditioning” on it. I presume that’s where it’s located. Is it directly below an air con unit that might be leaking or thawing the snow that’s landed on it?