Interested in feedback for this footage

The air conditioners are the two boxy things on the ground, on the right side of the pic. They would not be running at all in winter, but would be blowing warm air upwards if they were operating in summer.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I wanna say, not to throw a bucket of water any paranormal possibilities - I’m only theorising, that it’s water droplets possibly refreezing. The footage seems to flash out just before the anomalies form, could that be a blanket of snow falling from a higher structure and then some molten drips landing on the lens just after? I don’t know how cold it gets out there if it’s possible the drips crystalized quickly giving this strange reflective quality as the ice molecules spread. Also, the camera says “air conditioning” on it. I presume that’s where it’s located. Is it directly below an air con unit that might be leaking or thawing the snow that’s landed on it?
The fact the image is not present over the entire video clip, that it lasts only a short while, tells us it's caused by something temporary. A reflected light from a moving source or some brief atmospheric conditions, natural and/or man made.

Garnet, would you ask if there is a clothes dryer vent near the camera, and if so, were clothes drying at the time the clip was taken?

I wanna say, not to throw a bucket of water any paranormal possibilities - I’m only theorising, that it’s water droplets possibly refreezing. The footage seems to flash out just before the anomalies form, could that be a blanket of snow falling from a higher structure and then some molten drips landing on the lens just after? I don’t know how cold it gets out there if it’s possible the drips crystalized quickly giving this strange reflective quality as the ice molecules spread. Also, the camera says “air conditioning” on it. I presume that’s where it’s located. Is it directly below an air con unit that might be leaking or thawing the snow that’s landed on it?
That is a good observation. I'll ask my niece.

The fact the image is not present over the entire video clip, that it lasts only a short while, tells us it's caused by something temporary. A reflected light from a moving source or some brief atmospheric conditions, natural and/or man made.

Garnet, would you ask if there is a clothes dryer vent near the camera, and if so, were clothes drying at the time the clip was taken?
Will do.

Reactions: Duke
That is a good observation. I'll ask my niece.
I want to retract my earlier suggestion of a snow drift falling in front of the camera. I noticed on another watch through, the time stamp disappears in that moment, so it must be a slight camera glitch, adds more to the testimony of something paranormal - electric equipment interference. Also I've watched a couple of videos on youtube of water droplets freezing... I may have now convinced myself it's not water droplets freezing

Reactions: RoseRed
I want to retract my earlier suggestion of a snow drift falling in front of the camera. I noticed on another watch through, the time stamp disappears in that moment, so it must be a slight camera glitch, adds more to the testimony of something paranormal - electric equipment interference. Also I've watched a couple of videos on youtube of water droplets freezing... I may have now convinced myself it's not water droplets freezing
I appreciate the feedback! I tend to process things slowly, but last night and the night before I kept seeing that image in my mind and feeling like it was something uncanny, for lack of a better word.

Reactions: ozentity and Lynne
I agree with many on here its caused by moisture but i believe there is a rabbit its just ghosting a term for shutter speed not able to keep up distance on ir is limited also may be affecting its a quirk bunny tho .

;)

Reactions: Debi
I agree with many on here its caused by moisture but i believe there is a rabbit its just ghosting a term for shutter speed not able to keep up distance on ir is limited also may be affecting its a quirk bunny tho .

;)
I thought that I spotted some kind of wildlife racing past, too; might well have been a bunny.

I appreciate the feedback! I tend to process things slowly, but last night and the night before I kept seeing that image in my mind and feeling like it was something uncanny, for lack of a better word.
Knowing how sensitive you are it very well might be something that passes as mundane but isn't, as does a lot of the paranormal at times.