Dream Reports

I’m going to continue to post my remembered dreams in case some continuity might be discovered. This dream was extremely short; this happened early Thursday morning - sometime between 2AM and 6AM.

In my dream, my GF and I were in bed asleep. As in real life, at night our bedroom and master bathroom was extremely dark. The door to the bathroom is six feet from the foot of our bed and it was open (as in real life).

Unlike in real life, because I sleep very deeply, some minor sound in the bathroom woke me. I lifted only my head from my pillow and looked towards the open bathroom door and saw a figure standing there. It was a woman - she was so very strikingly beautiful.

Her face was very angular - with a sharp jawline, sharp nose, and strikingly exotic eyes. Her skin was so very white that she almost seemed to be softly reflecting light from some unseen light source. I was only able to discern the whites of her eyes from her white skin because her eyes seemed to be outlines in black - like eyeliner. Her hair was up and back away from her face. I interpreted that she was wearing something on her head too like a small hat which covered most of the top and back of her head. And, I interpreted that she was completely clothed in the blackest of black dress that nearly filled the entire doorway. She was looking me straight in the face - her eyes were clearly locked on mine.

[The only similar visual I can think of relevant to her face is the look they gave Angelica Houston in the Addams Family movies - where they used a narrowly focused light to highlight just her eyes and bridge of her nose. However, in my dream this woman had that same look over her entire face.]

So I don’t know if this woman was intending to scare me but her unexpected presence did. I started to push my torso up off the bed and turn towards her when I shouted twice very loudly “WHO ARE YOU?” .

At that moment, in real life, my GF placed her hand on my shoulder to wake me. I was already propped up on my elbows about to scream for a third time. Apparently I had actually screamed twice - which woke my GF - but she said my words were too slurred to understand. Of course I know what I had screamed because I was barely able to prevent myself from doing the same for a third time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne
I’m going to continue to post my remembered dreams in case some continuity might be discovered. This dream was extremely short; this happened early Thursday morning - sometime between 2AM and 6AM.

In my dream, my GF and I were in bed asleep. As in real life, at night our bedroom and master bathroom was extremely dark. The door to the bathroom is six feet from the foot of our bed and it was open (as in real life).

Unlike in real life, because I sleep very deeply, some minor sound in the bathroom woke me. I lifted only my head from my pillow and looked towards the open bathroom door and saw a figure standing there. It was a woman - she was so very strikingly beautiful.

Her face was very angular - with a sharp jawline, sharp nose, and strikingly exotic eyes. Her skin was so very white that she almost seemed to be softly reflecting light from some unseen light source. I was only able to discern the whites of her eyes from her white skin because her eyes seemed to be outlines in black - like eyeliner. Her hair was up and back away from her face. I interpreted that she was wearing something on her head too like a small hat which covered most of the top and back of her head. And, I interpreted that she was completely clothed in the blackest of black dress that nearly filled the entire doorway. She was looking me straight in the face - her eyes were clearly locked on mine.

[The only similar visual I can think of relevant to her face is the look they gave Angelica Houston in the Addams Family movies - where they used a narrowly focused light to highlight just her eyes and bridge of her nose. However, in my dream this woman had that same look over her entire face.]

So I don’t know if this woman was intending to scare me but her unexpected presence did. I started to push my torso up off the bed and turn towards her when I shouted twice very loudly “WHO ARE YOU?” .

At that moment, in real life, my GF placed her hand on my shoulder to wake me. I was already propped up on my elbows about to scream for a third time. Apparently I had actually screamed twice - which woke my GF - but she said my words were too slurred to understand. Of course I know what I had screamed because I was barely able to prevent myself from doing the same for a third time.
I love that you have such a courageous personality. You would stand up and not run. She was acting confrontational.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
I love that you have such a courageous personality. You would stand up and not run. She was acting confrontational.
You actually got to the heart of the feeling Lynne...as you often do. I didn’t think to ascribe any specific feeling to her intent but for certain “confrontational” is accurate. It was how I felt within the dream even though her face was visibly relaxed - I felt like she might be defying me.

Editing post to add that this women did not have her chin up - as if she was “looking down her nose at me” - but the emotion I felt most accurately was anger mixed with a little fear. Even with her chin down, it was as if she was knowingly being somewhere she should not be.

Last edited:
You actually got to the heart of the feeling Lynne...as you often do. I didn’t think to ascribe any specific feeling to her intent but for certain “confrontational” is accurate. It was how I felt within the dream even though her face was visibly relaxed - I felt like she might be defying me.

Editing post to add that this women did not have her chin up - as if she was “looking down her nose at me” - but the emotion I felt most accurately was anger mixed with a little fear. Even with her chin down, it was as if she was knowingly being somewhere she should not be.
I wonder what she wanted to scare you off from. Have you progressed in an area of spiritual growth that someone or thing would not want? Just speculating and throwing out ideas.

As interested as I am in the paranormal Lynne, I have never had any specific desires to communicate with the deceased. However, based on two or three dreams I’ve shared with Debi in the past six months - and possibly adding to that two posted in this thread - Debi feels that I might not be able to prevent those communications. She’s told me that those earlier dreams could be examples of spirit communications.

The only growth I am aware of is that which I’ve posted here recently - that I’ve finally accepted that my psychic communications, which have always been “receptive” in nature, are not about me. My receipt of info is about others who in need seem to reach out.

Maybe because of that acceptance I am now losing any final constraints or any final controls I thought I had.

Last edited:
This woman’s overall presence (at least the way she stood) looked almost falsely...coy.

If this were more than a dream, I wonder if it could be a warning? An invite? A dare?

Last edited:
This woman’s overall presence (at least the way she stood) looked almost falsely...coy.

If this were more than a dream, I wonder if it could be a warning? An invite? A dare?
Well if you see her again you might get another piece to the puzzle. Keep us posted.

So what is with my dream state lately! I just woke from a dream and don’t want to fall back asleep because the night before I awoke twice and cycled right back into the same dream twice even though upon waking the second time I thought I had shaken myself enough AND told myself not to continue with that same damn dream...but I did. I’m thinking now that it might not have been a dream but a telepathic connection instead.

But now onto for a summary of this morning’s dream. So now that after 50+ years I’ve seemed to have broken through my lifelong constraints regarding struggling to fly in dreams, this flying stuff is sooooo very bitchin’.

The dream seemed to be about travel - not just flying but like being on a vacation. My GF and I were with at least two other couples who we have vacationed with before.

We were visiting what appeared to be like a huge arboretum or garden and we had reservations for either a dinner or an evening stage play. Whatever that late day event was, it was going to be outside and near to a large body of water. At the garden, I got separated from my group and became lost for sometime. I tried to get some assistance but all of the people spoke several differing forms of Spanish which I had trouble translating. But everyone I interacted with was seriously caring and accommodating including a few who invited me into their own homes if need be.

Recognizing that we had later plans together, and it was getting dark, I thought that my best chance to catch up with my group might be to head for that next venue instead of just search the gardens endlessly. So after thanking the few persons I was with for their hospitality, I found a small break in the tree canopy, put my arms out, and lifted up into the air like Peter Pan.

Once I was high enough to see over the trees, I started moving forward towards the water’s edge. Though concerned about being lost to my friends, the feeling of flying was incredible. I glided over several outdoor venues trying to determine if one of them might be where our group was headed. I stopped and asked a woman bussing tables on a patio if her place might be our intended focus. She was amazed by my fly-in and wanted her family to greet me. After a few minutes, and the realization that this venue was not the right one, I thanked her and lifted into the air to continue forward along the beach and past more outdoor festivities overlooking the waters.

I awoke before I found my friends but not before deciding to climb up a bit higher to get a broader view. It was a beautiful place with strings of amber lights hanging from pergolas up and down the coastline. I’m thinking South or Central America.

The physical sensation of, and the emotional freedom of, being able to fly was quite rewarding. And now...I’m fully awake.

Last edited:
The physical sensation of, and the emotional freedom of, being able to fly was quite rewarding. And now...I’m fully awake.
I haven't had a flying dream in decades. Flying seems to me symbolic of deep transcendence and release from the earthly plane. The experience is indeed the exhilaration of maximum freedom.

Are you using any special techniques or training to achieve flight during your dreams?

I haven't had a flying dream in decades. Flying seems to me symbolic of deep transcendence and release from the earthly plane. The experience is indeed the exhilaration of maximum freedom.

Are you using any special techniques or training to achieve flight during your dreams?
Thanks for the early morning read and response UT.

No, I’m not trying to purposely achieve anything dreamwise nor spiritually at this time. But my breakthrough with my ability to fly in dreams came on the same night a week ago that in a prior dream (I think it was a dream?) I perceived that I was aware of a spirit world - a place where spirits communicated/touched across different planes.

Next thing I know, later that same night, I can fly in a way I never could before. And, my own touch could raise others to fly alongside me as well.

Last edited: