Dream Reports

Wands, I'm going to bring up another possible here. Working with advanced dementia patients, I often heard reports of them "visiting" while the body was still alive. Now, I am of the opinion that many who have dementia leave those bodies and minds. They often come back for a "moment of clarity" right before death to say goodbye to family. Ask any nurse and they will tell you this. So, even if he is still alive, you might want to check cognitive status as well.

Reactions: Lynne
Wands, I'm going to bring up another possible here. Working with advanced dementia patients, I often heard reports of them "visiting" while the body was still alive. Now, I am of the opinion that many who have dementia leave those bodies and minds. They often come back for a "moment of clarity" right before death to say goodbye to family. Ask any nurse and they will tell you this. So, even if he is still alive, you might want to check cognitive status as well.
Thank you for the clinical side reminder too Debi. I accept that premise as I remember visiting my paternal Grandfather the day before he suddenly died. He looked quite literally fabulous. He was dressed well, sat up straight on his bed with his shoulders back, his face was beaming, and he was engaging. Call from the convalescent center the next day indicated that he had died in his sleep.

When my Brother spoke with our Uncle some time prior to February, he was living with a woman a few years older than him to provide care for her. I know he said that she was probably only going to live for another year. He was living somewhere in Washington state. So there are probably several risks right there.

When I speak to my Brother this weekend, I will ask him if he can check on the status of our Uncle.

Reactions: Lynne
Came here to post that I just realize today that I have not been dreaming for several days now. I am u certain when the dreaming started but it has probably been three or possibly four nights now.

Okay, dreaming is back as of this past Sunday morning. Seems that my dreaming ended only temporarily during the period that we were search for lost dog Lily.

The dream I recall from Sunday morning was a terrorist attach on a large downtown city like San Diego - tall buildings burning with thick grey and black smoke ascending straight up into the sky. I doubt this dream was prophetic; however, if it were based on my experiences it would come true by tomorrow morning (48 hours after dreaming it). Certainly I hope it is NOT prophetic...it should be just a plain old dream.

Okay, dreaming is back as of this past Sunday morning. Seems that my dreaming ended only temporarily during the period that we were search for lost dog Lily.

The dream I recall from Sunday morning was a terrorist attach on a large downtown city like San Diego - tall buildings burning with thick grey and black smoke ascending straight up into the sky. I doubt this dream was prophetic; however, if it were based on my experiences it would come true by tomorrow morning (48 hours after dreaming it). Certainly I hope it is NOT prophetic...it should be just a plain old dream.
I hope this is wrong, but you are not the first one I've heard dreaming this type of dream. I hope that many times the dreams we pick up are simply potential futures that are changed by intention and actions before they can manifest as part of our timeline.