Dream Reports

jive it with their own similar and recent dreams or even the much larger cosmic consciousness.
This has recently happened here. Several of you have shared dreams with me privately and somehow, when put together, they have ended up with a larger meaning that in one case appeared to be prophetic.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
This has recently happened here. Several of you have shared dreams with me privately and somehow, when put together, they have ended up with a larger meaning that in one case appeared to be prophetic.
Just let me know if you need me to audit or vet what I post publicly Debi. I can always pass them by you first.

Okay, just awoke from a bad dream - one with lots more emotion than I’m used to but due to the content it might be be relative. I tried to roll over and fall back asleep but after 30 minutes awake, I thought I’d post.

Situation seemed to be a handful of employees - maybe a dozen - returned to work at the first opportunity they were cleared to do so post-Covid testing. They are working in a professional/semi-professional office which appeared to be part of a strip mall.

Not long into their day, one of the employees pulls out an assault style rifle and starts shooting people. He is chasing another male employee who gets away. But the gunfire increases - almost like the assailant has other weapons like grenades or possibly a second person joins in the shooting. But from the perspective of the guy who is escaping, the situation is almost as if there were three or four concurrent sources of gunfire.

The guy who escapes makes it to a nearby restaurant and pleads for the owner’s help including trying to lockdown the restaurant. There is something especially familiar or knowing about the restaurant owner. I couldn’t tell if it was some kind of relationship between the owner and the refugee, or if it was something the owner knew about the assailant, or maybe something the owner knew about the situation as a whole. This was a very weird recognition for me; it was almost like the owner was “calmly resolute” about something relevant to the situation.

The assailant made it out of the building and police arrived too. There was literally a sh#t storm of gunfire. The refugee didn’t feel safe and exited the restaurant and headed for a different tree lined building.

The police imagery was only a split second long. But they didn’t look like local (Florida) officers - their uniforms were different - more puffy/bulky and their hats were unfamiliar. I’d be inclined to guess maybe they were of a foreign nationality.

I awoke as the gunfire turned back on the refugee.

Last edited:
I get your first sentence Lynne - that the dream interpretation could be complicated by my own internal representation. But please my PNF Sage, can you give me better insight on what your quoted statement above might mean?

By the way, I’m sharing my dreams less for deep interpretation but because of others ability here to jive it with their own similar and recent dreams or even the much larger cosmic consciousness.
I guess I was going with the idea that your dream was really a communication from another dimension. This happened possibly by energetically matching your energy frequency and perhaps actually took your spirit body to another dimensional realm. I was thinking you were out of body and visiting a place where you experience the environment and communication through a energetic physical sense instead of using sound. While there you may have spiritually learned that energy pattern so you were able to match it the next night and were able to easily fly out of your body. Your earlier attempts at flying may have been a struggle learning to move in the astral planes. Whatever guide came to you may have in a sense gave you flying lessons.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Wow Wands. That had to be a high anxiety night for you. I hope you were able to regroup today. I pray this was just a nightmare and not a prophetic warning. Perhaps you were picking up on one of your neighbors dreams. People are worried and feel oppressed and targeted lately.

Last edited:
If it helps, Wands, I have read someplace that dreams of fighting, shooting, or battles, are your body's way of telling you that your immune system has ramped up. I hope, as well, that your dream wasn't prophetic of actual event, either!

As for the flying, I used to have a lot of flying dreams where I wasn't very good at it, then began flying like a pro. It was interesting to read that you had them too!

If it helps, Wands, I have read someplace that dreams of fighting, shooting, or battles, are your body's way of telling you that your immune system has ramped up. I hope, as well, that your dream wasn't prophetic of actual event, either!

As for the flying, I used to have a lot of flying dreams where I wasn't very good at it, then began flying like a pro. It was interesting to read that you had them too!
I don’t think it was prophetic GS because my premonitions materialize within 48 hours. I haven’t heard anything similar in the news since my post.

Glad to know that I might still catch up with you up in the air GS.