Dream Reports

I think such dreams are an indicator of spiritual health.
Thank you again for the input and support UT.

In light of my recent dreams, I am starting to feel “resolute” - about what exactly I do not consciously know but something feels slightly more finite than it used to.

Reactions: Ultima Thule
I am starting to feel “resolute” - about what exactly I do not consciously know but something feels slightly more finite than it used to.
I am familiar with such feelings. I refer to them as peculiar sensations of hardening within my spirit. I never know exactly what has changed, but only that something has changed irrevocably.

Thanks for the early morning read and response UT.

No, I’m not trying to purposely achieve anything dreamwise nor spiritually at this time. But my breakthrough with my ability to fly in dreams came on the same night a week ago that in a prior dream (I think it was a dream?) I perceived that I was aware of a spirit world - a place where spirits communicated/touched across different planes.

Next thing I know, later that same night, I can fly in a way I never could before. And, my own touch could raise others to fly alongside me as well.
I think you may actually be flying in the spirit. You may well be visiting the places you see. It would make sense that others you are connected with may be with you in the astral plane while out of body.

I am familiar with such feelings. I refer to them as peculiar sensations of hardening within my spirit. I never know exactly what has changed, but only that something has changed irrevocably.
Undeniable is the feeling. Sounds like Yoda but only by accident.

Reactions: Ultima Thule
I think you may actually be flying in the spirit. You may well be visiting the places you see. It would make sense that others you are connected with may be with you in the astral plane while out of body.
Chills Lynne; I’ve not been thinking about the astral relevant to my dreams of flight.

If not relegated only to dreams, then maybe I’m now into something else new and mystical.

Reactions: Lynne
I remember you pointing this out to me as well, Lynne. I always woke tired, as if I had been visiting other, foreign places; one of them had people speaking French! It hasn't happened for awhile, and I miss flying. I am sure I will fly again, but apparently I must remain earthbound for now.

Guess who is dreaming again. This time I’ll be mindful of everyone’s time and post the key content of this morning’s dream and not the narrative. I awoke from this dream at 5:16AM this morning.

Two main characters in my dream - besides me - were my deceased older Sister and my only Uncle who to the best of my knowledge was still alive at least two months ago. My Sister is 17 years older than me and my Uncle is about 20-something years older than me - so he’s about 80 years old.

In real life my Sister was so much older than me that I only really ever knew her as a mother figure but not a good one. My Sister could be just as mean as she could loving. (In fact as of this morning I’m beginning to think she might have had an undiagnosed clinical mental illness.) But I also only really got to know my Sister, as I grew older, when she was 30+ year old.

Any how, in my dream my Sister was a much younger, very beautiful, and especially loving version of herself. Strangely, though in reality I was never close to my Uncle, he was with my Sister and he was a much younger version of himself - maybe 20 years old. It’s almost like they both appeared in my dream in the physical form they both had at the time of my birth. They were both so loving in this dream AND my Uncle was holding and hugging me and looking at me in a way that I never had seen before. His expression was like that of a father or a close brother.

In concept, I could feel that my parents were there too but they had somewhere to go and couldn’t stay with the three of us. “Parents” plural is very odd for me too because on the rare occasion that I dream about my parents, I only dream about them separately - I can only recall two other dreams which have ever included them both together.

Editing to make the point too that there was no sound in this dream. Even my belief that my Parents had somewhere to go was only a knowing without any words being spoken.

Last edited:
Guess who is dreaming again. This time I’ll be mindful of everyone’s time and post the key content of this morning’s dream and not the narrative. I awoke from this dream at 5:16AM this morning.

Two main characters in my dream - besides me - were my deceased older Sister and my only Uncle who to the best of my knowledge was still alive at least two months ago. My Sister is 17 years older than me and my Uncle is about 20-something years older than me - so he’s about 80 years old.

In real life my Sister was so much older than me that I only really ever knew her as a mother figure but not a good one. My Sister could be just as mean as she could loving. (In fact as of this morning I’m beginning to think she might have had an undiagnosed clinical mental illness.) But I also only really got to know my Sister, as I grew older, when she was 30+ year old.

Any how, in my dream my Sister was a much younger, very beautiful, and especially loving version of herself. Strangely, though in reality I was never close to my Uncle, he was with my Sister and he was a much younger version of himself - maybe 20 years old. It’s almost like they both appeared in my dream in the physical form they both had at the time of my birth. They were both so loving in this dream AND my Uncle was holding and hugging me and looking at me in a way that I never had seen before. His expression was like that of a father or a close brother.

In concept, I could feel that my parents were there too but they had somewhere to go and couldn’t stay with the three of us. “Parents” plural is very odd for me too because on the rare occasion that I dream about my parents, I only dream about them separately - I can only recall two other dreams which have ever included them both together.
Interesting, Wands, because I've had family members stopping by in dreams since early January with regularity. I wonder if those on the other side are trying to give us support during this pandemic? I've had dream visits off and on my whole life, but this is the 2.0 version happening lately.

Interesting, Wands, because I've had family members stopping by in dreams since early January with regularity. I wonder if those on the other side are trying to give us support during this pandemic? I've had dream visits off and on my whole life, but this is the 2.0 version happening lately.
Interesting point and I would be very welcoming of the emotional support - even from the other side.

I found it interesting that (a) those two family members appeared so young - younger than I recall "seeing" in real life and (b) the amount of pure love and the look of utter joy on their faces.

Damn...where are my tissues again.

Reactions: 7Critter and Lynne