Dream Reports

Damn...where are my tissues again.
200.gif

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
These dreams certainly seem like visitations to me. I wonder if your Uncle passed over? So glad it was a loving experience.

The visitors I have are always in their younger forms. I believe this is how we see ourselves and carry that into the next life.

Debi, that has been my belief too at least since I’ve been posting here. Ghost/spirits reveal themself’s to the living in the form they do because it is essentially “how” the spirit remembers itself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne and Debi
These dreams certainly seem like visitations to me. I wonder if your Uncle passed over? So glad it was a loving experience.

Lynne, that is what came to mind by 8AM this morning. The only person who has much of a chance to confirm same is my Brother. He had infrequent communications with him and they were close back when our Uncle was in his early 20s. However, I am not “out” as a mystic/psychic to him...or really any of my family.

My Uncle was pretty well disconnected, so contacting other family to learn about him is low risk of success. So, I’m going to give a little time before I ask my Brother about our Uncle. In the mean time I will pray each night for his safety and comfort wherever and whenever he is at right now. And, I will pray for my Sister to guide him into his next life if that is where he is now.

I’ll be certain to post here either way when I know more. If it turns out that he is recently deceased, this might be the opportunity to “come out” to my Brother and his wife using this post as evidence of my (newly found @#$%&) spirit communications. Then we can discuss my history of telepathy and empathy. Again, I’ll update the PNF if that develops.

Last edited:
Lynne, that is what came to mind by 8AM this morning. The only person who has much of a chance to confirm same is my Brother. He had infrequent communications with him and they were close back when our Uncle was in his early 20s. However, I am not “out” as a mystic/psychic to him...or really any of my family.

My Uncle was pretty well disconnected, so contacting other family to learn about him is low risk of success. So, I’m going to give a little time before I ask my Brother about our Uncle. In the mean time I will pray each night for his safety and comfort wherever and whenever he is at right now. And, I will pray for my Sister to guide him into his next life if that is where he is now.

I’ll be certain to post here either way when I know more. If it turns out that he is recently deceased, this might be the opportunity to “come out” to my Brother and his wife using this post as evidence of my (newly found @#$%&) spirit communications. Then we can discuss my history of telepathy and empathy. Again, I’ll update the PNF if that develops.
Your uncle may have wanted to let the estranged family know that he was gone. He may have used your sister as a guide to reach the one person open to the communication. Your sis used the opportunity to show you the love she should have in life.

Your uncle may have wanted to let the estranged family know that he was gone. He may have used your sister as a guide to reach the one person open to the communication. Your sis used the opportunity to show you the love she should have in life.
Thanks for sharing your very personal stuff with us Wands. We do learn a lot from sharing.

Nice insight. I did think at one point in my life that my Sister might be sensitive to the paranormal... never got a confidence on that musing. But you could be right - regardless of how she was in real life she knows in her next life that I’m psychic now and she might be trying to communicate with me.

I have asked my Brother recently if he’s felt anyone’s presence post departing and he says he feels our Dad but no one else.

My Brother and Sister were even more estranged than me and my Sister. So it is reasonable to expect her to reach out to me first regardless of my psychic state just because we were a little closer.

Reactions: Lynne