9-24-2021 Friday Live Chat

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY: The Munsters
September 24th, 1964

Fifty-seven years ago today, Spot took a stroll in the garden, chasing cats and eating the Mailman...

242396922_4298871526875701_5789366915413197835_n.jpg

When I read that it debuted 57 years ago I went "Naaahhh....that can't be right!" Dear heaven's that makes me feel older than dirt!

Reactions: garnetsilver
I think I liked the Munsters better than the Addams family.
I’ve probably said it before but I used to refer to my family as the Munsters. My Dad’s name was Fred - like the actor who played Herman and my Mom looked like Yvonne Decarlo. Plus my Sister was a beautiful blonde but was like the outcast In the family.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I’ve probably said it before but I used to refer to my family as the Munsters. My Dad’s name was Fred - like the actor who played Herman and my Mom looked like Yvonne Decarlo. Plus my Sister was a beautiful blonde but was like the outcast In the family.
lol It's nice to be able to relate!
Were your claws out?
Yes, talons were dragging along the floor. I seriously did NOT want to do the computer "thing" back then. I was afraid of technology, and already knew I could blow out electric systems. And they soon found that out and gave me my own "tech" to call. I kept them very, very busy!

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Back then we used pagers. I had my tech's lit up at least once a day. I could look at the copier and kill it and I can't tell you how many monitors I blew through for no apparent reason they could find.