9-24-2021 Friday Live Chat

Please do! I want to know how it turns out for you! With pic if you have time.
Well it’s been a week and no Italian chicken dish. I even found a similar recipe online and planned to make that Debi. But my GF said that it sounded too weird. So we had something else.

Now that criticism flies in the face of what she made for breakfast on Sunday…Mac-and-cheese-and-eggs. Kind of a semi-scramble semi-omelette. I’m not quite certain when the train left the tracks but I think it was somewhere between the giardineria and the mac-and-cheese.

• Sad
Reactions: Debi
Well it’s been a week and no Italian chicken dish. I even found a similar recipe online and planned to make that Debi. But my GF said that it sounded too weird. So we had something else.

Now that criticism flies in the face of what she made for breakfast on Sunday…Mac-and-cheese-and-eggs. Kind of a semi-scramble semi-omelette. I’m not quite certain when the train left the tracks but I think it was somewhere between the giardineria and the mac-and-cheese.
I swear it's really good! lol Next time I make it I'll post a pic so she can see it's not that bad.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman